𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭: 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸

Samaira's pov

I quickly stood up, I was not believing my ears, tears started streaming down my face I could not handle this anymore.

What do they think? firstly they forced my dad so I agreed and now they want me to get married to his brother. What the heck??

I CANT BEAR THIS anymore.
"Ouch" I whisper and added "What the hell Meera, leave my wrist it hurts"

She had a evil, devilish look on her face.
"Sweetheart! Don't you try to make a fuss an run away or elsee........."

"What? Now you will tell me what to do? What not to do??? And or else What?Want to kill me? go on, come on......... I don't want to live any more also" I said trying to free my wrist.

"Hmmm, baby why will I kill my bestie? NEVER love!"she said with a smirk on her face and freeing my wrist.

I was confused? What to do? My eyes were searching for mom, "Just watch this love!" Meera said,handing me a iPad .

"Dad!!Noooooooooooooooo please leave him" I pleaded.

The room was dark, dad's nose and temple was bleeding, his hands and legs were tied and he was continusely trying to stand but unfortunately fell on the floor.

"Meera! Please no, please save my dad! I can't live without him" I pleaded.

"Ufcource baby, sure you don't have to do anything to me just accept your fate and say 'qubool hai'(i accept),that's it" She said grinning.

"That's it??? Have you lost it?... Or yes you never had one to loose! " I was cutoff by the the video call.

"Princess, I'm fine I can manage,"

Dad said and then Meera snatched the phone.

"Love, there is no freaking time" she yelled, I see all women's eyes on me(not everyone can see luckily these curtain is saving me).

I didn't say anything, I didn't knew what to do.

"There is no time" again she yelled.

"Okayy, see this now" she said pointing a gun towards mom.

"Mom,stoppppppp you can't do this!" I whispered.

"I can do anything" she said smirking.

"Please!Why are doing this to me, what have I done to you, please leave my parents" I said in disappointment.

"Yeah I will leave them for sure, nothing you have to do just agree or else Bid your mom goodbye and soon your father will join her to"she said glaring at mom.

I was still in stock because of Meera's change in behavior, totally agree a friend of today can be your enemy tomorrow.

"Beta, please agree " mom pleaded, as Meera kept the gun on her head.

"Wait............... I..Will.. "I responded.

"Come on then, what are you waiting for?" Meera uttered.

"Qubool hai(I agree)" I said with tears flooding down my cheek.

"Now at least move the gun away" I pleaded.

"Ugh! Love, you didn't get me still! I guess?? I said you to accept your fate so agree two more times and you will stay blessed itself or else have look at your mom last time" she said smirking.

Imam asked,

"Fahad Ahmed Khan se Kya yeh rishta Qubool hai(Do you agree to marry Fahad Ahmed Khan)"*2

I glanced at mom she was bowing her head down, she looked really hurt ,I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Qubool hai(I agree)" I said.*2

I wanted the earth to swallow me up, I didn't want to live any more. My legs didn't support me anymore, I was on the floor.

~

A/N - How was the update??

Hope you liked it?

Vote💜Comment🖤share❤

Keep shinning Bright 🔆
Loads and loads of love