𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 : 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Samaira's POV

"Just leave from here" I shout.

I don't want to talk to anyone right now, I just want to cry in my prayer.

I thought after seeing my Anger, he would leave me alone But I was wrong.

"Ughhh"

He started taking all the necessary things from the first aid box.

"Mr. Khan! Just leave" I yell again.

Nothing happened I still watch him, he started walking towards me.

This person is deaf, no doubt. "Ughh"

"Can't you hear?" I said while getting up from the bed, blood strains everywhere but I didn't care much.
Let it hurt!

These person was on my nerves now I could not stop myself, so I just started throwing things on the floor.

"Mr.khan no Mr.Deaf person, just leave me alone!" I shouted as anger was building up in me.

Ya Allah,This man!

With no feelings on his face he started walking towards me with the box.

He dropped the first aid box on the bed and started taking steps towards me so I didn't stop throwing things on the floor.

I took steps back as he took steps towards me.

"Mr. Khan! Dare you came near me, I just said you to leave me alone"

My back hit the wall still he didn't stop. I kept my arms in front of me like a barrier.

"Sama------" I cut him off,
"Please!just leave"

I tried to move, when I tried to escape from right he came forward and when I came in left, he came forward.

"Ya allah! This person is giving me a headache, ughhhh" I said to myself.

"Mr. Khan---" before I could even complete my sentence, he just dragged me to bed.

"Mr. Khan! How dare you touch me?? You better leave me orelse" I say trying to free myself.

"Sit" I didn't react, now I acted like deaf person.

"Are you sitting orelse you want me to help you sit also?" he questioned.

"Uhh" I just sat because I could bear him.

He took my hand to clean the wound but I took it back, I couldn't even stand because he was standing right in front of me.

He again took my hand and just started applying ointment.

I was looking everywhere but not him.

"Ouch" I groaned. Our eyes met for a second before I lowered my gaze and took my hand back.

I took the bandage which he was going to take "Mr. Khan! Thank you, you may leave now."

I tried to put the bandage around but failed miserably because my right hand was bleeding.

Without a single word,he took the bandage.

"Didn't I say I can do it,"

"I saw how good you could do!" he said, wrapping the bandage around my hand.

The room was in complete silence, he was taking his clothes from the wardrobe.
Good he is leaving.

I got up because I saw him noticing me from the mirror. I was so busy walking towards the changing room removing the heavy jewellery I didn't notice the glass pieces and damn I stepped on it.