𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 : 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

Fahad's POV

It was too late now!
I slowly prayed and wished some miracle to happen.

I could hear the car skidding. In the high speed itself it turned in an opposite direction and stopped, not even a inch away from the puppy and man.

'Alhamdiallah I'm alive, MIRACLE!' wanted to scream my lungs out and thank Allah(s.w.t)

I jumped out from the car in frustration, banged and kicked the car door behind.

I quickly ran to the drunk man and the puppy, caught the puppy in my hands and helped the drunk man cross the road.

"Crazy ady!! I hope you enjoyed a lot, your trails, your stunts, coming out of the mouth of death. You know you should better go join Khatron Ke Khiladi (Its a reality show in which you can over come your fear, you have to be limitless and you will experience stunts like this) now you better get up from my seat"

She sat by putting her head down on the steering wheel, "Oh! hello ma'am I'm talking to you we can't waste time, vehicles can come at a high speed anytime. Remember we are in the middle of the highway"

She banged the steering wheel very hard and said, "Oh mister! It's all because of you not me, you were the one disturbing me when I was driving 'I don't want to die crazy women' I'm a good driver or else till now you would have been dead. Thanks for the compliment but keep it to yourself because you are the one who should over come fear not me"

We heard the Horn which made both of us jump, she quickly jumped of the car and ran to the passenger seat when I occupied my seat.

I started driving calmly.
"This is how you should drive" I smirked at her while she rolled her eyes.

"HLR (Happy late realisation) We where in mouth of death because of your yelling, unlike you I'm not disturbing you. Huh!" She smirked back.

"You will never give up!
Nor can you change past" I whispered looking out of the window.

"I heard you" I laughed because I wanted her to hear.

"Cool!" she got frustrated and closed her ears.

~

"Hello mam! hello sir! Welcome"

We where following the waitress when we head a voice, "Samaira?"

We both turned and saw a boy in twenties maybe, he was giving Samaira a huge smile.

"Suhail!" Samaira said, leaving me back and walking towards him in shock or something.

"How are you? It's been so many days since we met, I missed you so much " Samaira said grinning,
"How are you?"

"Missed you too! I'm awesome, hope you are to?"

"Yesss, I'm beyond awesome"

Did they forget I also exist?,
I cleared my throat to remind them that I'm waiting and I exist too.

"Who is he?" I questioned looking at Samaira.

"He is Suhail"

She nodded in response.
What? What's going on?

Suhail's phone started ringing,
"Okay, I Should be leaving now. Dad's calling"

"Sure, convey my salam to uncle. Allah Hafiz! Miss you."

"Sure Sam"

"Done? Or you are planning to wait till he reachs his house?"

She just walked apologizing to the waitress for making her wait so much.
God I exist to, I was alsi waiting.