𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗭𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗶𝗿?

Part 1(Wedding)

Samaira's P.O.V

I got up hearing Adaan, I Freshed up and made wudu(ablution).

I prayed to Allah,
"Ya Allah, today is the biggest day of my life, give me sabr(patience),bless our marriage and help me in this new journey."

After crying my heart out, planned to get fresh air so decided to stand in the balcony. My eyes found Zubair jogging.

By seeing me he stopped and all of sudden he caught his ears and whispered "Sorry" and then he made a heart and whispered, "I love you."

I was beyond shock.
Ya Allah, what was this? I'm not believing my eyes but quickly rushed inside my room because I didn't want him to see my tomato face.
I think he will change for me.

When I was blushing hard for 'what just happened ' I hear my phone buss.

I quickly check ,it was Zubair's message.

"Heyyy, why did you just run in?? No problem, I was not accepting an answer from you!!! take your own sweet time:-) , I just wanted to tell Sorry about yesterday."

Oh God, he is making me go mad. Once he hurts me the next moment he loves me.

I went downstairs where I found everyone were so busy, there were rushing here to there.

"Where is dad? I didn't see him from morning!" I asked mom.

"Dear............ " she was cutoff my Zara mom.

"Samaira dear, I'm searching for you everywhere an see you are her, come with me I want to give you something!" Zara mom said,

"Yaa princess go, even I have work"
Mom said, giving a smile to me and Zara mom.

I follow Zara mom to her room.

She opens her closet and gives me two bangles (looks too expensive).

"Sweetie, take this bangles" she says, keeping the bangles in my hand.

"Mom, no need for this!" I tried to give the bangles back.

"See dear, this was given to me by my mother in law and now I'm giving it to you not as a daughter in law as my daughter" she says, hugging me. I smile an hug her back.

~Hours later~

I was so damn nervous waiting in the room for the baraat to come.

I started praying to Allah,
"Allah, please guide to be to the right path."

No matter how much I'm against this marriage, but I'm happy now because my parents are happy and I think Zubair is perfect for me.
I forgot yesterday , alhamdiallah very happy now because I know he will change for me.

God why I'm blabbering soo much. For the millionth time, I checked my appearance in mirror. I was wearing a a Peach gown with tint of sliver designs with a matching jewellery.

My makeup was done especially by the professional makeup artist and must say, she has done a great job.

"Sam and Meera baraat Arrived,come everyone are waiting for you guys" mom said.

First it was my nikah then Meera's.

I took a deep breath and stepped in the hall. Everyone was staring at us, we quickly take our seat's. We were going to perform nikah in a Pakistani manner curtain between us.

Soon the nikah started.
Imam asked,
"Do you agree to marry Samaira Mirajkar" x3

He agreed,
"Qubool Hai (yes, I do).*3
Alhamdiallah!

"His voice is changed" I blabbered to myself.

Soon the Imam broke my chain of thoughts by asking,
"Do you agree to marry Fahad Ahmed Khan?"

'What??' I couldn't believe for what I'm hearing, tears started streaming down my face, I quickly stood up.
Where is my Zubair???

~

Assalm alaikum and hello❤
How are you all?

How was this chapter??
Hope you liked this twist as all wanted this!!!!! But wait will she agree???

Stay tuned till next update!
Drop a comment down and hit the star button below.

Keep shining bright ❤
Loads of love