Chapter 34 : Devil wants me

"They plan,Allah plans and Allah is best of planners"
~Quran 8:10

CHAPTER 34 : DEVIL WANTS ME

3rd persons POV

"Kill her" a voice came.

Aidan was about to pull the trigger but stopped when there where not seen as they had taken turn.

"Ugh,Not a single job you could do well.Catch them."

"Who the hell are you? You ugly face loser hidding you yourself with a mask and now is ordering me, Aidan hassan?"

Aidan's eyes grew wider as he removed his mask.

"My apologies brother, I thought it was someone else."

"Run if you want to live, I want her at any cost."

Aidan ran while the mask man took the other way.

Lariya gave up running as she tripped,
"Lari are you okay? Pretty please get up," Samaira was looking if Aidan was still behind them.

"Bhabhi you run,at least you can reach Bhaiyyu."

"I am not leaving you alone with that monster."

"Please understand bhabi," Lariya cried out in pain.

Samaira helped lariya up, from behind someone pulled Samaira pressing a cloth over her mouth.

"Bhabiii" Lariya screamed as she caught Samaira from falling, she looked up to met his grey eyes it was the mask man.

Aidan stopped breathing heavily.
"Why on earth are you both behind our life?"

Mask man let out a laugh,
"Gosh you are so innocent actually stupid that you get trapped in my plan through Aidan."

"What have I done to you. I have never met you before to, it was today I heard that Aidan has a brother."

"My brother was away from us all this years to make our life better. His hardwork is always in water because of your brother,have no idea how your brother turns out to be the best one," Aidan bursted out.

"The girl you are calling bhabi is the love of my life that your brother stole," erupted the devil himself.

"Tube light it was his destiny, she was written in his fate not yours."

"I freaking deserved her. You have no idea how hard I worked to get your little brother's memory back so that he could run away," he spilled something that he realized he shouldn't have.

"Z-Zubair?" asked Lariya who was shocked.

"Yes Zubair,he had met in a accident 3 months before his engagement which made him forget what happened in past 5 years."

"If he remembered his past,what made him run away from his present?" Lariya wanted answers she kept shooting questions.

Mask man moved forward to pick Samaira,
"Don't touch her" she warned him as with her full force she pushed the mask man away.

Aidan got hold of Lariya putting the cloth on her mouth,
"Already you know too much,time to give that chatter mouth rest."

They heard a honk of their men's, they dropped the girls in the back seats occupying the front seats.

"Why did you tell her so much?"

"Let she know, anyways poor soul is leaving this world soon."

"I think killing her is a bad idea as in future we may need her."