EP 2 - Share Table

During lunch hour, you were sitting alone because you do not have any friends. Actually the real thing is nobody wants to sit with you because you were just a poor girl. Suddenly a few girls were screaming and cheering. You turn your head to the scream voice and you see Jungkook. You just focus on your food after that when suddenly you remembered what happen at the class this morning.

FLASHBACK

You felt a pair of hands on your shoulder. That person help you stand up. When you turn around to thanks that person, you get shocked because the one that help you is Jungkook .

Y/N : Thank you

You said slowly and bow a little bit toward him.

Jungkook : Why did you do like that?

You snapped your head toward Jungkook and then you followed Jungkook's gaze. It was on Dowoo.

Jungkook : I'm asking you ! Why !

He yells at Dowoo. That boy feel scared but he doesn't show it.

Dowoo : Why do you care about this poor bitch?

Jungkook : Do you like it if i do the same thing toward you?

Dowoo : Try it though.

He just dared the angry bunny. Jungkook about to punch him when you hold his arm.

Y/N : Jungkook, he didn't mean that. I fall because i was not careful enough.

Jungkook look at you then he eyes look at your hand that still holding his arm. You quickly let his hand go.

Mr. Lim : Okay guys. That's enough. Take a sit back at your place or i will give all of you a detention class .

Everyone is going back to their place. Mr.Lim continued teaching like nothing happen. Who doesn't know about angry bunny temper. His temper is bad.

END OF FLASHBACK

You just playing around with your food as you remember that incident. You keep asking yourself about the reason for him to help you. He never acts like that since you got into the same class with him.

?? : Can i sit here?

You just nod without looking at that person. You were drinking your water when your eyes accidentally meet that person's eyes. You choked on your water.

Y/N : Ju....jungkook?

You call his name while coughing.

Jungkook : Slow down when drinking the water.

He said coldly and he pulls his chair  closer to you. Then, he help to pat your back.

Jungkook : Are you okay??

He asking worriedly and you just nod. Your breathing starts to go back to normal.

Y/N : Why did you sitting here ?

You nervously ask and move your chair away from him.

Jungkook : There's no empty place .

Then you look around the canteen. Actually there are still a lot of unoccupied table.

Y/N : But there is a lot of emp....

You get cut when he sassed you.

Jungkook : I can sit wherever i want. Today i feel like sitting here. Is there any problem with that?

Y/N : N-no. There is no problem at all.

Of course it was not his problem but you feel uncomfortable with all the gaze and staring that people give to you. So, you slowly get up to go but Jungkook stop you.

Jungkook : Sit down.

He ordering you. You get scared but you still wanna escape.

Y/N : But i'm done eating.

You talk slowly as you don't want to make him more mad.

Jungkook : I said sit, Y/N !

He yell whisper. You immediately sit back on your previous place with a pouty lips.

Jungkook: Wait until i finish eating.
I don't like to eat alone.

You just nodded. You just sit there as you playing with your finger. Jungkook smirk when he saw you from his corner eyes.

Jungkook : I'm finished now.

Y/N : Can i go now, Jungkook-shi?

Jungkook looks at you for a while and nodding.

Y/N : Thank you.

You said and bowed a bit. You about to take away your food tray until he spoke something.

Jungkook : Leave it there.

Y/N : Leave what here?

Jungkook : Your food tray.

Y/N : But why....

Jungkook : I'll put it together with mine so just go.

Y/N : You're no need to do that.

Jungkook looks at you.

Jungkook : Don't make me repeat things twice

He said in a cold tone.

Y/N : Thank you then.

You leave your food tray and get out from there quickly. In your mind you keep thinking. Just why?