Eighteen

4 months later (Gabby)

It's been 4 months since I went to the church and my grandma's house for the family gathering. Since then, a lot of things changed since I don't work at Applebee's no more. Why you may asked, I quit that job back in May after Aunt Linda offers me an job at her salon a month after she fired 2 of her employees mainly because they turned my aunt's salon into the strip club back in April while her, Candace and Vanessa is, out on the lunch break.

When Tom found out that I'm moving on for the better, he was kind of sad and happy at the same time since him and all of my co workers wishing me for the best. I still keep in contact with Cindy and Terry even though I don't work there no more. I passed all of my classes and got my business degree a couple of months ago since all of my friends and family had an graduation party at my parents house including my boyfriend Chris.

Yes, Chris is my boyfriend now since we made it official a couple of weeks after my graduation party where we had an romantic night at his house where we slow dance and kissed after he admits that he got feeling towards me.

For the past 3 months, I spend more times with Chris than all of my friends since they living their lives. I tends to come to his house more often but it's mostly on my days off which is on Sundays and Monday. He be giving me some money, take me to the mall, give me the flowers at my new jobs and so on. When he gave me about 1K last month, I was gonna to reject it at first because I make my own money but he told me to take them.

Like I said before, I don't give a damn about the money even though I make money to pay some bills and for groceries as long they be faithful to me. As for my friends, Shay and An'Tony got engaged last month which is I was happy for her.

Not only they getting married, Shay is pregnant with her first child since she 3 months along. I don't know if she having a boy or a girl yet but Ariana is right, you'll never know until you about 5 or 6 months pregnant. In speaking of Ariana, she still doing her since she still works at the salon and taking care of Imani.

She also graduated from the beauty school last month where she goes out to eat with her family including Imani. I know her grandma keeps pressuring her to get a man especially when she just turned 20 a couple of weeks ago but she might want to get a man to get her grandma off of her back like a rampage monkeys.

Dawn and Rakeem moved to Atlanta, GA to start their new life back in April but I still keeps in contact with her to make sure that she doing okay at Atlanta. It's sucks that she moved out of state since she could at least moved to another county but at least I still talk to her on Facebook Messenger since she hasn't changed her phone number with the 404 area code yet but she plan on doing it sometimes next week.

The real reason why Dawn and Rakeem moved to Atlanta in the first place because its too much family drama in the Midwest especially in Chicago since Rakeem's brother got some deep hatred towards her for whatever reason. I'm like goddamn, can he at least accept Dawn since he don't have to like her.

Alisha just started dating the guy name D'Wayne since she met him at Walmart a month ago. This is the first time in 2 years since she had an boyfriend because her first boyfriend got shot and killed by his last uncle over the last can of root beer. What her boyfriend got killed over is very petty if you asked me because that son of a bitch should gave him some money and make him go to the store to buy some more. 

She was depressed for awhile until me and Candace took her to the beach to get her out of the house since she didn't go anywhere but school. As for Candace, she almost done with her salon since the grand opening is next month.

She needs to hire a lot of workers which is she going have to look thoroughly to make sure that they have an clean background checks. She not going to hired anybody who are convicted felons, child abusers, rapist, murderer nor any pedophiles in our salon since none of the Banks family don't play that perverted shit no matter is they are white, black, Hispanic or whatever they are.