Ten

Gabby

After I spent hours with Dawn and Rakeem and enjoying their company, I went to Family Dollar to buy some more cleaning supplies and personal stuff including toothpaste and dish detergent. Now I'm at home on the Saturday evening eating the salmon, green beans and roasted potatoes as I heard the phone ringing and I saw the 313 area code.

Phone Convo
Gabby: Hello
(313) -188-9897: Sup Gabby
Gabby: Who is this
Chris: Chris, the guy you was dancing with last night before you left
Gabby: Hey Chris, what are you doing
Chris: Not much, I just got off of work couple of hours ago what about you
Gabby: Nothing just having an nice dinner
Phone Convo

I been on the phone with him for an hour and I learned that he single, was born and raised here, his birthday is on October 29th. He maybe few of years older than me but I'm glad he found some time to called me since he told me that he worked at his uncle barbershop. After got off the phone, I grabbed the laptop and started to do my homework which is that's ain't going to due until Monday anyway.

Chris

After I got off the phone with Gabby, I learning more about her which is she the middle child, got an job at Applebee's, she going an online class to get an business degree because she wants to be an business women which is I can respect her for that an so on. It's better than dating an gold diggers who only can get with me for money.

She maybe 19 years old but at least she makes her own money to paid for what important like student loans, bills, grocery and so on. Now I'm in the living room playing video games for awhile. When I'm done playing the game, I went to bed because I promise my mom that I'm going to church with her tomorrow morning.

The next day (Ariana)

I woke up at 7am because it's time for me and Imani to get ready to go to church that my dad invited me yesterday when I'm talking to him. I got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to Imani's room to wake her up.
"Despierta dormilon (Wake up sleepyhead)" I whisper as I shocked her as she got up. She got up to the bed, I carried her, took her to the bathroom, turn on the warm bath water, took her clothes off, turn the water off and put her in the tub.

"I'll be right back" I said as I let my little sister playing with her rubber ducky while I'm in her room taking out her church clothes, shoes, soap and pulls up. When I'm done, I went back to the bathroom get ready to washed her body.
"Okay, are you ready?" I asked
" mami (Yes mommy)" She said. Yes she called me mami (mommy) because I'm more of the mother to her than my own since before I got the custody of her, she barley gave her a bath nor took care of her hydride. I washed her face before I washed her body.

"Ok, levántate (Okay, stand up)" I said getting ready to washed her body with Berry blue body wash.  

Berry Blue