Twelve

Candace

I woke up at 7 AM to get ready for work since Aunt Linda wants me to come to work a little bit early to helped her open the salon. So I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom to get ready for work.

I turn the shower on, took off my pajamas, put them in the hamper and got in the shower. I washed my body multiple times with the Caress brand body washed since I shaved and washed my hair last night before I go to bed. When I'm done taking a shower, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I went back in my room, put on my black lace thong set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and black long sleeves shirt even they said it's going to be kind of cool outside today.

Candance's outfit

I put my shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with Body Fantasies Cotton Candy body sprayed, grabs my things and went to the living room to the living room to the kitchen to fixed me some cereal

I was about to take a milk out until I heard the phone ring and it's was Aunt Linda calling me.

Phone Convo
Candace💫💎🌷: Hello!
Linda: Hey Candace, what are you doing?
Candace💫 💎🌷: I'm about to fixed me some breakfast.
Linda: Alright, I'm just calling you to remind you about what's time you supposed to come and help me opened the salon.
Candace💫 💎🌷: I know, I'll be there in 30 minutes.
Linda: Okay, I just want to make sure that you don't forget so go ahead and eat breakfast, I'll see you in 30 minutes.
Candace💫💎🌷: Okay, bye Aunt Linda.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Aunt Linda, I sat down and eat the Cranberry Raisin Bran feral before I go to work. I was going to cook but that's ain't going to do nothing but get me late so I decided to just fixed me some cereal. When I'm done eating the cereal, I went into the kitchen, clean out the bowl, grabs the banana, grabs the bottle of Arizona fruit punch juice, turn off all of the lights, put on my jeans jacket, grabs my thing and heads out of the door as I locked the door behind me so that nobody won't break in my house.

I walking on the driveway as I unlocked my white Cadillac SUV which is that's what my dad gave me for my 20th birthday.

Candace's car

Gabby 🔥🔥🔥🌊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara