Eleven

Chris

It's been 2 hours since I came to my mom's house. The whole time I been here, I helped her cooked by making an side dish while Tariq and Sonya in the dinning room setting up the table since Aunt Angie can't come tonight like she wanted to. I hope that she'll come over for dinner next time when she off.

Now we at the dinner table enjoying each other company as we talking about what going on with our lives until my mom start asking me.
"So Chris, have you found the special someone?" My mom asked taking an bite of the rice and gravy.
"No, but I met a girl at one of my friend's birthday party" I said remembering see Gabby sitting at the chair alone.
"Really, what's her name?" Tariq asked taking an bite of the corn.
"Her name is Gabrielle" I said as I took another bites of the rice and gravy.

"Good, I hope she better than Tania with her gold digging ass" My mom said as we all agree. Like I said before, I wanted to kicked her ass for stealing my money but I was raised better than that. My mom can't stand her because she flat out lazy to get an job that she always paid for unnecessary shit that she don't need which is the part of the reasons why she got evicted at "MLK Apartment".

She knows damn well that them folks over there don't play when it's comes to rent money especially she about 2 or 3 months late. We continue talking until I got up and about to clean out the plates but my mom stopped me.
"Don't worry about it baby, me and Sonya will clean up" My mom said. I got out of the kitchen and gave my mom and Sonya an hug while I gave Tariq an dap.
"Thanks for dinner mom" I said as I putting my jackets on.
"You are welcome, have an good evening" My mom said.
"I will" I said as I walked out the door on the cool Sunday evening in March.

It's nothing better than coming to my mom's house for dinner on the Sundays whenever we got time since my mom be working on Sundays sometimes.

The next day

I woke up at 9am with the door knocking which is I don't know who the hell that is. So I got up out of the bed to answer the door and it's was Tania standing at the door way wearing the blue strapless crop top and the short ass jeans skirt which is she probably ain't wearing no draws.

"Hey daddy" She said annoyingly lucky that its not that early in the morning nor really cold outside.
"What the hell are you doing here Tania?" I asked want to snatched that $5 weave out of her head right now.
"What, I can't say hey to my baby daddy" She said like she pregnant or some shit. Here we go again with that "baby daddy" shit because I thought I made it clear that I don't want no kids with this gold digging bitch.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want your gold digging ass" I said since I told her countless times that I don't want her ass.
"Look baby, I'm sorry that I stole your money" She said trying to say the same shit but it's not going to work so she needs to save that fake ass apology because her ass should've thought about that before I cut her ass off.

She locked the door, took her shirt off and tried to have sex with me but I pushed her.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked not wanting no sex from her.
"Come on daddy, I know you missed this" She said as she tried to take her skirt off which is I knew that she ain't wearing no draws since I saw her hairy kitty cat.

"Hell no, put your damn clothes on and get the hell out of here" I said as she put her clothes back on and get ready to leave.
"I know we're not together no more but remember, ain't no other bitch can't please you like I can" She said as she walked out of the door. I don't know what the hell are she talking about but we're was never together. We just messing around with the condoms on because I forced her to use them.

After she leaves, I went to the kitchen and cooked me some breakfast since I ain't got to be at work in the hour. I ain't had sex in the while but I'm fine with it since I be pleasuring myself like every night especially Gabby even I just met her over the weekend at Shay's birthday party.