Fifteen

Chris

I woke up at 9 AM with the door knocking as I moaned out of my sleep, put my hands out of my pants since I was masturbating  most of the night and got up out of the bed since I don't know who's the hell knocking on my door. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming damn", I yawned since I just woke up. When I answered the door, it's my next door neighbor named Felicia.
"Hey Chris", She said since she's wearing something simple which is her sweatsuit.
"What's up Felicia, what are you doing here?", I asked since she don't bother me that much.
"I wondering do you have anything to do today?", She asked.

"Well, I got an date tonight, why?", I asked hoping whatever she needs, she'll do it before I take Gabby out on the date.
"My car is acting crazy and I needs to go to the grocery store today", She said.
"Alright, I'll take you, come in here and wait until I get freshen up, I don't want you to freeze your ass off", I said since it's kind of cold outside.

I like Felica because she don't bothers anybody at all. Whenever I do sees her, she speaks to me and keep it moving since she fine as hell like Gabby. I know you asking how old is Felica, she's 18 going on 19 in a couple of months which is the same age as Gabby is.

I would screwed her if I could but she got an boyfriend which is that guy with the dreads is lucky to have her. I went to the bathroom, took and quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of my room as I got out of the bathroom with the black towel wraps around my hips. I put on my black draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is black and grey shirt, wife beaters and grey jacket since I'm taking Felicia to the store hours before I go out on the date tonight.

Chris's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, turn the bathroom lights off and went to the living room as Felicia got up off of the couch since the TV ain't on

"Are you ready to go Felicia?", I asked as I grabs the car keys off of the coffee table.
"Yeah, I just want to get the grocery shopping done and over with before you go out on the date", She said even though she can do it a little bit later like around noon or something since I ain't leaving until around 4:30 PM anyways.

Gabby

After I paid the bills including the student loans, I went to the mall to buy me the clothes for the date tonight since Chris still coming and get me around 5 PM because the movie that's just came out called "Logan" today.

I still got plenty of times to get ready since I'm going to Aunt Linda's salon to do my hair. Before I paid my rent, Candace called me because she wants to do my hair. So I went the beauty supplies store to get me the honey blonde hair weave before I go to the salon since it's down the street from them.

Now, I'm at the salon getting my hair done since Candace washed my hair first before braiding them and swelling them. While Candace putting the curly honey blonde hair weave in my head, Aunt Linda getting ready asked me.
"Who's taking you out on the date tonight?", Aunt Linda asked as she about to do the Hispanic lady's hair.
"The guy named Chris", I said as the jazz music getting ready to play.