Seven

Chris

I woke up with the knock on the door and I don't know who that was so I got up out of the bed, and went straight to the door and it's was the girl that I used to messed around with.
"Hey daddy", She said since she wearing the short ass purple bodycon dress and the dusty blonde wig.
"The hell do you want?", I asked not prepared for Tania's stalking behavior.
"Come on baby, I miss you and I want you back", Tania said as she tried to kissed me but again, she looks like she screwed 3 dudes already.

Ugh! Here it's go with "baby I'm sorry" bullshit again because she should've thought about that before being an damn gold digger and stole my money.
"You know what, you need to get the hell out of my house", I said shut the door in her face and fixed me the cereal. I don't know why she obsessed with me but she needs to leave me alone and move the hell on with her life because I can take her ass to the court if I have to.

I went to the kitchen and fixed me some cereal before I start cleaning up the house since its Monday morning but I still got to work today.

Dawn

Hey everybody, my name is Dawn Blackwell

Hey everybody, my name is Dawn Blackwell. I'm 18 going on 19 in couple of months and I live at Detroit, MI. I'm from Dayton, OH but moved to Detroit when I was younger with my mom. Where my dad you may asked, he passed away in the car accident when I was 4 years old at the middle of I-75 leading my mom raised me on her own.

She didn't date anyone because she too busy with work and take care of me. Now I'm in the shower getting ready for work at Foot Lockers at the mall. When I got out of the bathroom, I put the fresh pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and draws on, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my work clothes.

I put my hair into the bun, grabbed my jacket, keys and purse before I turn off all of the lights since my boyfriend left before me. Yes I got an boyfriend name Rakeem since he only couple of years older than me and has been together for a year. After I turn off all of the lights including the TV, I locked the door behind me and headed to my car since I don't want to be late for work.

Gabby

I'm at work washing them dishes after I done the married couples. When I'm done, I washed my hands as I heard Tom calling my name.

"Gabrielle, before you go on your lunch break, can you do table 5?", He asked.
"Yes sir", I said as I grab the menus, the notepad and pen and went to table 5 where I see the middle age couple.

"Hello, welcome to Applebee's. My name is Gabrielle and will be your waitress for today. So do you want anything to drink?", I asked.
"Yes, can I have the sweet tea for me and the water for my wife?", The black man said.
"OK coming right up", I said writing it down and get the married couple some drinks.

Chris

I'm on my way to Dearborn Heights to have an lunch with my homeboy Contez. I ain't talked to him in the while because he too busy working and taking care of his little brother. If you wonder where their parents at, his mom is still doing drugs and abuse him and his dad is never there for him.

They were going to put him into the foster care system at first but he have an custody of his brother since he was 19 and he was 8 at the time. Now he the same age as me since he turned 23 in May and my birthday is in October. I pulled up to his house, killed the engine, got out of the car and locked the door.

I walked on the porch and knocking on the door as his girl Lauren open the door.
"Hey Chris", She said giving me an hug.
"Sup Lauren where Contez at?", I asked walked in the house smelling Jasmine flowers in here.
"He in the basement", She said as I went to the basement and I was Contez playing video games.

"Sup man", I said giving him an dap.
"Sup Chris, how is your mom doing?", He asked.
"Good, how is your brother doing?", I asked about now 9 going on 10 years old brother.
"He fine", He said taking an sip of the water. We continue talking about what's going on with our lives until he brought up the girl.

"Have you found you an girl yet?", He asked since I have been screwing a lot of whores and get the hell out of there.
"No but still looking for one and don't get me started with Tania", I said not want to talk about this morning when she pop up at my house with barely any clothes on around 9am.
"Oh that gold digging bitch still stalking you?", He asked since he never likes her.
"Yeah and I'm about to take her to the court if she keeps on doing that stalking shit" I said.
"I would do the same thing if I was you", He said as I laughed at him. I enjoy his company and I could stays here a bit longer but I got to go to work later today anyways.

Later that night (Gabby)

I'm at home cooking some steaks and baked potatoes since I just got off couple of hours ago. When the baked potato done, I took them out of the oven, let it cool down some, took out of the sour cream and cheese, put the steaks and the baked potato on the plate, grabs the soda and headed to the living room and enjoy the dinner after the long day of work.

When I'm done with my dinner, I went into the kitchen, clean up my mess and went to the bathroom because what I need right now is the bubble bath. I grabs the stopper, turn on the warm water and put some White Lilly bubble bath in the water. 

White Lilly

While the water filling up, I took my work clothes off, put them into the hamper and got into the bathwater turned the water on and relax and have an dream about being at Bahamas for vacation