Six

Gabby

I woke up with the phone ringing and it's was my mom calling me. So I moaned out of my sleep and answer the phone.

Phone Convo
Gabby: Hello!
Brenda: Hey Gabrielle, how you doing?
Gabby: Fine mom.
Brenda: Are you okay baby?
Gabby: Yeah I just woke up about a couple of minutes ago.
Brenda: Okay I'm just inviting you to the dinner if you are coming?
Gabby: I'll be there what's  time the dinner starting?
Brenda: 7pm.
Gabby: Alright, I'll see you tonight!
Brenda: Okay I love you!
Gabby: I love you too mom!
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone, I stress, made my bed, went to the bathroom, handle my business, washed my hands and went into the kitchens. I took the bowl, the gallon of milk and Fruity Pebbles out before purring into the blue bowl and put the milk back in the refrigerator and take the can of Dr. Pepper out.
Fruity Pebbles

I sat on my stool and eat my breakfast before I do the full cleaning of the house since its Sunday and I do the full cleaning on Sundays

Chris

Me and my boy An'Tony and his twin brother Anthony at home chilling on the warm Sunday since he didn't have to work today but his girl Shay do. I been knowing them since I was in middle school when they taught me how to speak Spanish since they Latino that was raised by the black family.

They maybe be from Guatemala that in the USA legally, they still my boys. The reason why they was adopted by the black family because their parents was here illegally and they got deported back to Guatemala. I'm not the huge fan of Donald Trump nor never like him since day one but I agree with him with the illegal immigrants part because if you here illegally, the ICE will be right on your ass and deport you back to whatever continues they came from.

Believe me, it's nothing worse than having them ICE coming to your house and arrest you and facing deportations.
"Maldito chico, estás haciendo trampa (Damn man, you cheating)", Anthony yelled in Spanish as he let his brother kicked his ass which is he got Cleveland Cavaliers and An'Tony got our team which is Detroit Pistons.
"Ah silencio amigo, hiciste trampa la última vez (Ah hush dude, you cheated the last time)", An'Tony said calling him a hypocrite.

I can't help but laugh at them but it's true though, he cheated the last time when him and my Cuban homebody from Southwest Detroit when he had our team while he have the Lakers. They continue playing video games until they got tired and turned the TV on the cooking show.
"Have you settled down yet?", Anthony asked in his thick Guatemalan accent
"Nah but I'm still looking for one girl though", I said taking an sip of my flavor water.
"Good because I don't want you to wait until you at the age where you old enough to be anybody papi (daddy)", Anthony said.