Four

Chris

I woke up the next morning with the phone ringing and it's was my mom calling me about the lunch date while she on break and I agree to meet her at some restaurant at Conant Garden since I ain't got to work until around 3pm anyways. I got up, stress, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to take an shower.

I handle my business, flush the toilet, turn the shower on, took my draws off, put them in the hamper and got in and washed my body with Irish Spring body washed.
Irish Spring

When I'm done, I got out, dried off, shave my face, washed my face, brush my teeth and heads to my room to put my clothes on

When I'm done, I got out, dried off, shave my face, washed my face, brush my teeth and heads to my room to put my clothes on. I put on my draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and my green jersey. I put my shoes on, put on my hoodies, turn all of my lights off and headed out the door.

I made sure that my door is locked before I get in my red car that I got for Christmas.
Chris's car

I got in the car, turn the engine on, put the seatbelts on and drove off to the lunch with my mom

Conant Gardens
I walked in the pizza joint called Buddy as I saw my mom waving at me.
"Sup mom", I said sitting down on the chair.
"Hey baby, how is work doing so far?", My mom asked
"Same old, same ol", I said as the waitress gave me the Mountain Dew.

She told me that she already order our stuff before I gets on I-96.
"Have you found the special someone yet?", My mom asked
"No but I'm still looking for ones", I said not going to rush and get in the serious relationship especially when I'm still young.
"Well good, don't be like your daddy that got multiple women pregnant but never there for them", My mom said talking about her ex fiance.

When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad left her and moved to Chicago with another woman that caused her to cut off the engagement. Since then, she raising me on her own all my life even my family helped her physically, emotionally and financially especially my uncle.

When my mom told me about how disloyal my dad was, I'm like damn, I don't not want to get a bitch pregnant and never there for them. I will be there for them through thick and thin because that what my uncle taught me if I ever decided to have kids but not by the hoodrats nor gold digger.

We continue talking until my mom paid for the pizza and time for her to go back to work.
"I got to get going, I had to go back to work so called me later", My mom said.
"Alright, I love you mom", I said as I gave the lady who gave birth to me when she was like 22-23 years old.
"I love you too baby", My mom said getting in her car.

Gabby

I don't have to go to work today which is my normal day off on the weekends. I'm at the grocery store doing the grocery shopping since I don't want to keep eating the fast food restaurant. I mean come on, I be eating Popeyes, McDonald's and so on for damned near a week and I'm planning on cooking tonight anyways.

After being in this grocery store for an hour, I paid for them and got out of the store and put the grocery in my car. After I put the cart up and got in the car, my phone is ringing and it's was my 21 years old sister Candace which is the oldest child that stays at Highland Park.

Phone Convo
Gabby: Hello!
Candace: Hey Gabby what are you doing?
Gabby: I'm at the grocery store now.
Candace: You know I'm coming over right.
Gabby: Hell yeah girl, I'm off today so are you going help me put the grocery up.
Candace: Yeah I can't have you do all that yourself.
Gabby: Alright, I'll see you when you get there.
Candace: Alright.
Phone Convo over

After I got off the phone, I start the car, plug my phone on AUX cord as "Can't Wait Another Minutes" by Hi-5 playing in the background on Pandora.
Can't Wait Another Minute by Hi-5

It's better than the shit they played on the radio because all you hear is mostly Drake song most of the times. I don't understand what so great about him knowing that he got ghostwriter, stealing people beat, flow and shit. I mean come on, he not even that great of the rapper and he more of the R&B singer than a rapper since he be singing the majority of his songs.

What's really gets on my nerve about him is that he act like he from the hood with "Started From The Bottom" and "Worst Behavior" where he at Memphis, TN somewhere. I'm like get the hell out of here dude because the last time I've check, he was not poor. He already rich way before he became an rapper and he grew up in the neighborhood full of middle class-rich people at Canada.

So he needs to cut that "I'm so hood" bullshit out because he never came from the hood. He the perfect example of the rapper who trying to be something that they are not. I pulled up to my apartment, turn down the music, got out of the car to get my grocery while one of my neighbor sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette.
"Yo Gabby, can I help you put them grocery in the house?", He asked as he pulled the cigarette out of his mouth.
"Sure", I said unlocked my door and leave them open. He helped me putting the grocery in the house as I told him to locked my car door.

He put the pack of soda by the refrigerator and headed out the door.
"Thanks for the help", I said getting ready to put the grocery up.
"You are welcome", He said and he went by his business. I close the door as Candace called to let me know she on her way she just has to put some gas in the car before she gets on the highway.

I decided to go ahead and put the grocery up but leave out the chicken breast because I'm cooking those tonight.