Seventeen

Gabby

I woke up at 7 AM with the sun hits my face which is time for me to get ready to go to the church as I got up out of the bed, stretch and made them up. I didn't stay up late last night like I normally do because I don't want to go to my grandma's church looking tired so I went to bed at 10 PM. 

I went to the bathroom, took an 20 minutes shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, put on my butterfly belly button ring, lotion my body, put on my deodorant, put on my black panty hoes and black leather skirt and grey sweater.

Gabby's outfits for church

I put on my black boots, took off my hair scarfs, did the makeup including putting on my black lipstick which is match my outfits, straighten my hair weaves, put on my jewelries including my silver loop earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my things, t...

I put on my black boots, took off my hair scarfs, did the makeup including putting on my black lipstick which is match my outfits, straighten my hair weaves, put on my jewelries including my silver loop earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the bathroom and my room lights off and went to the kitchen as I grabs my blueberry cereal bar and the Welch brand mango pineapple juice since I don't have time to cook breakfast because It's going to takes 40 minutes to get to Warren since I'll stop by the gas station on my way to I-75 since I'll be on I-94 for the last 20 minutes of driving.

Warren

I pulled up to my grandma's church after I spend the whole ride on the highway even though the GPS was acting kind of stupid when I was on I-94. I turned the music down, turned the car off, got of the car since I threw the cereal bar wrapper in the trash can and walked into the church as I saw my parents, my siblings Aunt Linda, Uncle Nate and my grandma as they gave me an hug.

"Gabrielle, I'm glad you made it", My grandma said since I can smell the flower smells hits my noes. The only person I don't see is Candace so I decide to asked my family members.
"Okay, do anybody knows where is Candace is?", I asked not seeing my older sister in sight.
"She said she on her way over here", Regina said.

The serves will start in 20 minutes so I decide to go to the bathroom real quick. I handle my business, wipe, pulled my panty hoes up, pulled my shirt down, flushed the toilet and got out of the bathroom stalls as I washed my hands and put some more black because I was eating the cereal bar for breakfast while I'm on the highway.

I'm not going to waste anymore times in the bathroom because the serves will start soon since Candace should be here by now unless she called my parents to let them know that she running late for whatever reasons.

Alisha