Five

Gabby

After I put up most of the grocery since Candace helps me, we in the kitchen having an tea party talking about what's going on while the cooking show is on.
"So Candace, what up with you?", I asked taking an sip of the tea.
"Just busy with work and school barely have time for hanging out with y'all, what about you Gabby?", She asked.
"Same thing, I'm glad that we hang out every once in awhile", I said

She laughs and continue talking about the hot guys on Instagram that I would smash but half of them got a girlfriend which is they are very lucky to have him.

Chris

I'm at work sweeping up the floor like I usually do at the Barber shop until I heard the annoying voice and it's was Tania, the girl that I used to mess with until she stole half of my money for bullshit.
"Hey daddy", She said looking like she slept with 3 guys already.
"What the hell do you wants?", Tariq asked.
"What, I can't say hey to my man", She said about to strip off her clothes in front of everybody so I grabbed her hands and told Tariq to keep his eyes on the customer while I talking to her privately.

I took her in the office and locked the door.
"The hell is wrong with you?", I whispered.
"Come on baby, you know you miss me and this cat", She said rubbing my chest but I move them out of the way.
"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want you no more, now get the hell out of here before I'll do shit that I will regret", I said not trying to catch the dramatic violence case.

She mean mugged me one more time and left the store.
"Are you alright man?", Marco said eating the burger
"Hell yeah, y'all know we don't smash no more", I said as I go back and sweeping the floor.
"I feel you man, she an gold digger anyway that use dudes for money", Tariq said and I has to agree with him because she known for being on the scamming shit according to my mom.

We continue talking about female until my uncle came back with the Chinese food.
"Have that hoodrat came here?", My uncle said since he never likes Tania.
"Yeah but don't worry, I kick her out of her before she causes the scene", I said since I don't want anymore drama from that gold digging bitch who expected me to screw up without an condom.
"Well good", My uncle said taking an bite of the chicken wings.

I don't know why Tania acts like she so special knowing that I strapped up every time I screwed a whore because I'm not having no kids by them hoodrats.

Gabby

After Candace left and cooked my dinner, I'm in the living room watching Netflix will I'm eating chicken Alfredo, garlic bread and salads along with cola soda as my phone rings and its was my best friend from high school Dawn.
Phone Convo
Gabby: Hello!
Dawn: Hey bestie what are you doing?
Gabby: Nothing just chilling, what up with you and Rakeem?
Dawn: He at work right now.
Gabby: Really?
Dawn: Yes what up with you?
Gabby: Same ol same ol.
Dawn: Oh with school and work.
Gabby: Yeah!
Phone Convo

We spend hours talking about random things until I'm about to get off the phone, clean up my mess and continue watching Netflix until after 1am.