Twenty-Six

Gabby

After Chris and I spend an hour making out in the bathtub and washed each other body, he lotion my body since I was wearing nothing but zebra thong set but whatever, nobody ain't in the house but me and Chris anyways.

I was going to put on my pajamas but Chris let me wear one of his shirt which is the red jersey. When I saw his big ass you-know-what last night, I be having a freaky dreams where he stroking me slowly in the bathtub while I'm screaming out for more. I mean, he could go bareback on me if he wanted to but I'm not ready for no kids right now.

I maybe in my late teens but I'm not having no kids right now especially when I'm only be with Chris for 2 months. I could take a Plan B pills after he screwed me without any condom since I heard that shit works most of the time.

Now I'm in the kitchen cooking home fries while I'm letting the grist simmer since it's don't take that long to cook anyways. While I'm flipping the potatoes over for the second times since it's got green and red bell peppers along with onions on it, I feel Chris wrapped his arms around me as I let the potatoes cooked for a few more minutes.

"Good morning baby", He said as he kissed my cheeks.
"Good morning Chris, are you ready to eat?", I asked since I'm almost done with breakfast.
"Yeah", He said as he left the kitchen and went to the living room since the TV ain't on right now.

While I'm mixing the grits with sharp cheddar cheese and unsalted, Ariana called me to let me know that she'll be at her job today since her manager wants her to work overtime in last minute. So she told me to meet her around 11 AM which is a couple of hours before they close the salon.

I'm going to still have time for the double date since Chris and I ain't leaving until 7 PM anyways. After I fixed us the plate and the glass of orange juice, I went to the living room as I gave Chris the plates and start eating our food before I help Chris clean up the house and get my hair done.

Ariana

I'm at my job doing Gabby's hair since my manager to me to come to work in last minute because Sabrina with her lazy ass wasn't coming today. This is the 2nd freaking times that I worked her ship this week since she not taking her job seriously.

I mean, she be taking forever to do clients heads because she be on su estúpido teléfono hablando con sus amigos del gueto de Warren la mayor parte del tiempo (her stupid phone talking to her ghetto ass friends from Warren most of the time). Most of us wants her fired for the longest especially my other coworker Christy because she always being una perra total para ella (a total bitch to her) for whatever reason.

I don't know why she hates her so much but they need to squashed the beef. They ain't got to be all buddy-buddy but that Sabrina slut better at least have some respect for her. While I'm putting her curly honey blonde hair in her head, Gabby and I started talking about men's including her own since she be at Chris's house.

"What did you and Chris do last night?", I asked as " P-Funk (Want To Get Funk Up)" by Parliament - Funkadelic started playing in background.
"We just chilling in the bathtub", She said as I put another piece of her hair weave on her head. I don't know how much longer it's going to take me to do Gabby's hair but I hope that I get it finished before I helped my manager closed the salons and get Imani from my grandma's house since she came and picked her up this morning before I get ready for work.

Chris

I'm in the living room folding up the clothes since I've been doing laundry for a couple of hours while Gabby is at the salon getting her hair done. She did helped me clean up the house by cleaning up the living room and kitchen while I'm cleaning up the bathroom.