One

Gabby

Hey everybody, my name is Gabrielle Banks but you can call me Gabby whenever you want

Hey everybody, my name is Gabrielle Banks but you can call me Gabby whenever you want. I'm 19 years old and I was born and raised here at Detroit, MI, the home of Detroit Pistons and the highest homicides rating next to Chicago. Believe me, you thought Chicago is bad look at Detroit mainly the Westside, they are 1000 times worse than anywhere else in the Midwest.

They be killing each other left to right, prostitute, drug dealer and so on. That's why I always said thank god I grew up in the normal neighborhood at Detroit Southwest side even I be hearing an gunshot from time to time. I'm an middle child since I got 1 brother and 3 sisters since I grew up with the middle class family where my mom is the case worker and my dad is the police where sometimes he works late.

So I'm not your typical girl who from the hood nor poor family, they always make sure that me and my siblings got an roof over our heads, get fed, get an education and so on. Now I got my own apartment, a job and taking an online course to get the business degree.

Yes my job at Applebee's where I'm an waitress but that at Dearborn Heights which is only 30 minutes away from where I live. I may be making money to make sure I got an roof over my head, bills, student loans and so on but I'm looking for more that its don't cost anything.