Fourteen

Gabby

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up to get ready for work since it's the last day of work of the week. I still got run some errands tomorrow morning before I goes out on the date with Chris tomorrow. I went in the bathroom to do my hygrine as I took an 15 minutes shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to my room.

I put the pad in my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my red PINK matching bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my work clothes. I put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, grabs my black jacket since they said it's going to be kind of cool outside, turn my room and bathroom lights off and went to the kitchen as I took out things I need for breakfast which is the cinnamon raisin bagels and plain cream cheese.

As soon I put the bagels in the toaster oven, my phone starts ringing and it's was my mom calling me.

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Gabby🌺💫♒: Hello!
Brenda: Hey Gabrielle!
Gabby🌺 💫♒: Hey mom, what are you doing?
Brenda: I'm on my way to work, how about you baby?
Gabby🌺 💫♒: I'm getting ready for work, why?
Brenda: Your grandma is inviting us to church on Sunday and I wonder are you coming with us?
Gabby🌺 💫♒: Yeah, I don't have much to do anyway, so how is grandma?
Brenda: She doing alright!
Gabby🌺 💫♒: Alright mom, I don't want to waste your time because you got to go to work today.
Brenda: Alright, see you on Sunday Gabby.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with my mom, I poured me some orange juice in the glass and start eating the warm breakfast. I ain't been to church in a while since I don't go to church as much as I used to heaven sent my grandma moved to Warren. I know it's at another county which is McCombs but at least she don't live out of state where we have to catch the plane to see her.

The last time I went to church was a couple of months ago which is around my aunt's birthday. I don't know if we having the family gathering at my grandma's house but I'll find out later if either my mom or Candace calls me. When I'm done eating breakfast, I went in the kitchen, clean out the saucers and rinsed out the glass, grabs my keys, turn the kitchen lights off and heads out of the door as I made sure that it's locked before I get in my car and heads to work.

Chris

I'm at home eating the bowl of cereal while I'm watching the reruns of "Living Single" on VH1 before I go to work today. Yes, I'm watching the real black TV shows where they don't go out in public and acting like teenagers like the majority of reality shows I seen.

I mean come on, half of them people on ratchet ass reality show is old enough to be anybody's parents and they still fighting over some high school bullshit. I'm like grow the hell up already, y'all too old to start beefing with people for the most stupidest reasons possible.

While I'm eating the cereal, I heard the door knocking and it's was Cotrez.
"Come in", I said as I take another bite of the berry cap'n crunch. He walked in the house with the bottle of water as he gave me an dap.
"What's up Chris", He said as he sat down on the loveseat.
"What's up Cotrez, how is your brother?", I asked as I got up, went to the kitchen and clean out the bowl before I get me the orange Gatorade.

" He doing alright, Lauren had to take him to school before she goes to work because his bus came about an hour late", He said. I'm glad I graduated from high school a few years back because I always hated when the school bus comes late. I'm not going to lie, I don't mind if they are about 10-15 minutes late but longer than that, hell no.

I did ride the school bus for a couple of years until I got my permit at the middle of my junior year when I started driving back and forth to school. Me and Contez continue talking until he brought up Gabby.
"What's up with you and Gabby?", He asked as he takes an sip of the water.
" We doing alright, I'm taking her to the movies tomorrow ", I said since I just met her a week ago.