EP 1 - New Life

It has been two weeks since you started the new school. You don't even know the real reason for your transferring to another school by your mother. In other words, to an expensive and private school. The school that only rich people and have a good reputation can attend.

You wake up lazily from your bed after your alarm ringing. You get off the bed and go to the bathroom. You're getting a shower, putting on your school uniform and making up your bed. Then you grab your bag and go to the kitchen.

Y/N : Good morning, mom.

Mom : Good morning, Sweetie.

Both of you quickly eat breakfast as your mother already serves the food on the table. And then, you saw your mother cleaning the kitchen in a hurry.

Y/N : Mom, leave it. I'll clean it before i go to school

Mom : It's okay, sweetie. I almost done.

You get up from your seat and grab your mother's hand gently, which make she looking at you.

Y/N : Mom, you're going to be late for your meeting. It's okay. Just go.

Your mom is a secretary at a big company. So, you know she cannot be late for the meeting.

Mom : Thanks, sweetie. I'll buy you some ice-cream later. Okay?

Your mom said as she caress your hair and kiss your forehead.

Y/N : It's okay, mom. Now go or you gonna be late.

You said as you take over her place to washing all the dish. Your mom looks back at you while you are washing the dish and pull something out from her bag and put on the table.

Y/N : Finally. It's finished. I should get going now or i will be the one that late for my school.

You talk with yourself. You are about to grab your bag when you saw some money on the table. You keep the money in your pocket. Then you grab your bag, put on your shoes and get out of your house. You walk to your school. Your school not that near but not that far either.

It took you around 30 minutes to reach the school. As usual, everyone looks at you and talks about you. But you ignore them and just walk to your locker to grab some book for your first lecture.

When you about to walk to your class, you hear all the people there scream. So, you turn around to see what the commotion. Then you saw the mighty BTS enter the hallway. All people including you were scared with BTS because they are the most dangerous and powerful ones at the school.

You realize that you hold your breathing when BTS walks in front of you. After that, the school bell ringing. You running to your class and seat at your place. After few minute, the teacher, Mr. Lim come in and teaching.

Mr. Lim : Okay, everyone. I'll give all of you 15 minute to finish all the question.

You hear other students sighing. Since you do not have any friends, you just answer it quietly at your place when you just felt someone staring at you.

So, you turn around and accidentally make eye contact with Jungkook. But his just have blank face. He keep staring at you. He back to reality when you spoke to him.

Y/N : I'm sorry, but do you need anything?

Jungkook : No

He answer but still staring at you.

Y/N : Then why did you keep st-staring at m-me?

You get stuttering while you ask him. Pangg ! Like something hitting his face. He just realized that he was staring at you. Then, he quickly looks away to avoid looking at you. You turn back to the front when you saw Jungkook look away from you.

Mr. Lim : Y/N, can you come and answer the question number 2?

You startled.

Y/N : Huh? Ohh sure.

You get up from your seat and walk to the front when you suddenly fall down. Everyone in your class is laughing at you except Mr.Lim and Jungkook. You know someone make you trip but you just ignore it. You don't want to make a big fuss.

Mr. Lim : Are you okay, Y/N??

Mr.Lim is about to help you but he suddenly stops when he sees someone else already helping you.

Y/N POV

I felt a pair of hand holding both of my shoulder. I was fully stand up. I turn around to say thank you to that person. But my eyes are getting widened when i realize that person is Jungkook

Y/N : Jungkook ?

I was shocked like a hell because he was so close with me. He look like a angry bunny. He was mad and I tried to calm him down.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.. I hope you all enjoy this story. Sorry for my broken english. hehehe. This is because english is not my first language. I am also new in this. I get bored every time on my day off so i try to make a story too.