⁽ ⁰¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗉𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗋"

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, Shun. I came to say goodbye before I head back to Miyagi." Hideaki said, quickly changing the subject. "It was nice to meet you all."

"Bye, Izuki-senpai."

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Meanwhile, back at Karasuno, Nishinoya was walking back to his team after being slapped by Kiyoko. "And? Where's Hideaki? Did he come back?" He asked as Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, and Tanaka all tensed up.

"No." Daichi replied.

"That wimp!" 

Kageyama and Hinata flinched at Nishinoya's words. "Hey, Noya! Don't talk like that about your senpai!" Tanaka scolded.

"Shut up! A wimp is a wimp! If Hide's not coming back, neither am I!" Nishinoya declared as he walked out of the gym.

"Hey, Noya!" Tanaka called out to him.

Eventually, Nishinoya was teaching Hinata how to receive. "Who's Hideaki?" Hinata suddenly asked, making Nishinoya stop.

"Hinata! Don't say that name so carelessly!" Tanaka warned.

"Izuki Hideaki. He's Karasuno's ace. For obvious reasons. He has this amazing ability called the 'Hawk Eye.' Therefore giving his nickname, The Sharpshooter." Nishinoya replied as Hinata widened his eyes as the two began talking about how Hinata wanted to be the ace.

"Hold on, did you say Izuki Hideaki?" Kageyama asked as everyone turned to him.

"Yeah." Nishinoya answered, raising an eyebrow.

"No wonder that name sounded familiar. He was my senpai back in junior high." Kageyama said, shocking the team.

"Is that why you decided to come to Karasuno?" Hinata questioned.

"No. I didn't even know Izuki-san came here. He's childhood friends with Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san. I thought he followed them to Aoba Johsai. It makes sense why I didn't see him there." Kageyama answered as his team gave him a look. "You didn't know he attended Kitagawa?"

"He never told us what junior high he came from." Asahi replied.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki sat in his seat in Class 5, when a familiar light gray haired male walked up to his desk. "Hey, it's been awhile, Suga." The black haired male said.

"Please... come back, Hideaki. Nishinoya's coming back too. His suspension's been lifted." Sugawara begged.

"Oh, that's good. It must be reassuring to know he has your back." Hideaki said.

"The same goes for you! We all feel more at ease when you're there, calling for sets!" Sugawara stated.

Hideaki sighed. "I appreciate the thought, but I'd just be dragging you down again if I came back." He informed.

Sugawara took a deep breath. "Listen to this. As much as I hate to admit it, we have an amazing first-year setter now. We also got the greatest decoy. You won't have to shoulder the burden anymore! With these new members, all that's left is you and Nishinoya to come back, Karasuno won't be the fallen powerhouse anymore! Our team is about to undergo a radical transformation! Now is the time we need our ace—"

"Izuki. It's your turn for career counseling." A student informed.

"Sorry, Suga." Hideaki said, getting up from his desk.

Hideaki walked passed the two first years who were trying to talk to him, ignoring Sugawara calling out his name.

"Izuki?" Hinata asked.