Chater 7 - Daisy is sassy , Play-Time and Bad Sleeping

Dedication : xAnneCox DareToDream1D _smilelikeniall animalik BooTomlinson LovedYouFirstLouis

Fizzy's P.O.V :

The clock is 9 on the morning / 9 ' o clock and it's Thursday today . I'm born a Tuesday that's a fact you should know about me . There's more facts you should know about me but on sites like Tumblr there are facts about me .  I'm waking up and I'm putting my light green flip-flops on my feet that I was buying last year when I was with my family in Greece , Louis was not with us then , we were there 3 weeks and we had fun in Greece . We were on Kreta which is a island of greece . It was hot there a lot and I was bathing on the beach . The light colour it's like the one who's on the Ireland flag . Louis was then on the Take Me Home Tour then and he was doing his job / work which is singing .

I'm checking Harry's crib and he's sleeping still . He's sleeping more on the mornings which is good for him . He's cuddling with his stuffed black / white cat / kitten that Louis was buying to him . He's snoring lightly and Louis my brother are snoring to . Anne , I , Daisy , Phoebe , Diana , Lottie and my mom Jay to . Dan my stepdad are snoring . Anne my new best friend forever ( BFF ) are now waked and she's asking me a simple question quiet before she's waking up Harry and Diana her daughter / baby girl : Fizzy , where are you about to going ? . I'm saying to Anne :  I'm about to going to the bathroom / loo just to doing something there and to brushing my teeth so they're being clean .

Anne are saying to me : Okay , if Harry wakes me up I'm gonna tell him that you " mama " is somewhere and that you gonna come soon before he gets worried , starts to crying / whimpering and he will be like where's my mama I hope that she is not going from me like Lou did . I'm saying to Anne : Okey my new best friend forever ( BFF ) .
Anne are smiling and she has a beautiful smile . I think that everybody has an beautiful smile .

I'm going to the bathroom / loo to doing something there and later I'm gonna brushing my teeth . My toothbrush are in light purple color it's like the colour lavender which is my grandmother Margaret's  favourite flower . The toothpaste I'm using is Colgate . Louis loves to Colgate a lot and I to . After it when I'm going out from the bathroom / loo , I'm going to my bedroom there Harry is and he's awake / waked  . He's standing in the crib and he's saying Mama to me .

I'm saying to Harry : Good Morning Hazza . He's smiling  and I'm taking him out the crib . I'm saying to Harry : Let's change your diaper , I think there's too much pee in it . I'm putting a towel so that I can changing his diaper on the bed because here in the hotel there isn't a changing table , in some are I think . I'm putting Harry down on the towel so that he's lying on the towel . I'm taking of Harry's pj pants that are in yellow colour and putting it next to him . I'm opening Harry's light blue onesie at the buttom part and taking of his used dirty diaper / nappy  . Inside the diaper is a lot of pee . Harry are cooing to me and I'm cooing back to him , it sounds so cute when Harry are doing to . I'm taking a new fresh clean diaper and I'm putting the baby cream on his bum , some baby loction on Harry's shirtless body and a new fresh clean diaper .

I'm putting a onesie which is light blue on Harry fast before he opens his diaper and trying to eat the baby cream which would not be good for littel stomach . I'm putting beige shorts on Harry that's fitting him perfect . Diana is now waked and she's with her beautiful mummy Anne . Diana are whimpering now . Anne are changing Diana's diaper / nappy .  I'm asking Harry a question : Are you hungry my cute baby boy ? . Harry are nodding his head and I'm thinking what should I get him for breakfast maybe a sand-which . Harry's stomach / tummy are grumbling now and he's confused .