Chater 8 -Harry's past life Edited

Third Persons / Pov No ones POV :

Harry , Fizzy , other Louis ' sisters ( Lottie , Phoebe , Daisy , Doris ) and his new brother Ernest was sleeping on the night and Louis mom Jay and her fiancé Dan too . They all were sleeping peaceful to the next morning . Before Louis , Liam , Niall and Zayn wanted to adopting Harry , Harry had a rough bad past .

It was a Tuesday when Harry was born and it was 1 February . Harry was born in the village called Holmes Chapel in Cheshire . Harry was born 12 on the day . His mom Anne was going with him from the hospital to they're home . Harry's dad Des was at work and he was working with cars . After Des work he was picking up Harry's big sister called Gemma from her daycare . Gemma was two years old .

Gemma has light brown hair not so long , green eyes , dimples when she was smiling , she's has baby fat so she's littel bit fat and she's short . When Anne was home with her first son Harry from the hospital , she was feeding him with breast milk and later she was changing his diaper . Des and Gemma was coming home . Gemma was asking her mom Anne a question : I heward I got a surprwse .

Anne was saying and she's asked a question to Gemma : You have a got a brother called Harry and wanna see him ? . Gemma was saying to Anne : I wanna sew hiw . Anne was saying to Gemma : Wait I'm gonna put him on my bed in my and daddy's bedroom , you can be there with him and be careful with him . When he's crying he's saying things like I want food or something so that you know it because he can't speaking at all like you can doing .

Anne was putting Harry on her and Des bed . Gemma was there and she was sitting next to him . Harry was sleeping and Gemma was put her finger in the mouth . Gemma said to Anne : He's just sleepwing . Anne said to Gemma : Yeah he's tired and when you small like him you were too sleeping a lot you don't remember it . Anne was taking a picture on they so that he remember the day when he being bigger .

When Harry was 2 mouths old after the birth , Anne was start to being mean to Harry . One day when Gemma was not in her daycare because she was not felling well , Gemma was saying to my mom : I didn't want to get him ( Harry ) i wanted a sistwr . Anne was saying to Gemma : I didn't want him to . Gemma didn't let Harry touch anything that was her things .

Anne and Des was fighting a lot most about Harry poor baby . Anne was saying to Des in one of the fights : I wish that Harry didn't exist and I'm a bad mom to him .

Harry was crying because he didn't understanding what's going to happening , he wanted his parents to be happy . It was friday night , Des was going to a bar , when he came back from the bar , it was time for bathing Harry , Anne and Des was trying to drown Harry in the bathtub .

Harry was crying a lot . That's not what you are doing with a baby , you don't drown your baby. 1 mouth later Anne was die , Gemma was very sad because her mom was die and she didn't want to going to the daycare there she was going . Gemma's anut Dee was taking care of Gemma . Des was spanking Harry a lot , Harry was crying a lot to somebody in the neighbour was calling the police for what Des doing on Harry .

The police was coming and he asked Des questions . The questions was like why did you spanking your own son and Des answer on that question because I don't love him a lot like other fathers doing and i know I am a bad dad , I wanted a daughter and I got a son .

After it Des was counting to spanking Harry to a woman saw what Des was doing with Harry she called the orphanage there the four boys Louis Tomlinson , Zayn Malik , Liam Payne and Niall Horan was adopt him . Des ( Harry's dad ) was going in jail in Ireland and he can't going out from the jail . He's going to be there in 3 years more .

Harry was on orphanage and he was a lot alone because he was scared of that Des was doing on him . You could see fear in Harry's green - blue eyes . Harry had bruises on his body from Des ' spanking and he's littel body was hurting a lot of the spanking . Good that the neighbour was calling the police before maybe Des was close to hurt more Harry .