Chapter 28 - Relaxing Day

Louis ' POV :

Today is Friday which means that tomorrow starts the weekend . The weekend has 2 / Two days called Saturday and Sunday . Yesterday it was barbeque and my friend Briana Jungwirth was come here with her 1 and half month son called Freddie Reign . Reign means king in France .

Back to reality , I'm waking up . I'm checking the clock on my iPhone there my bg / background is I with my mom Jay , the picture are from 2010 I mean fetus times . My lockerscreen are I with Stan ( Stanley Lucas ) . Stan is my best friend . I have known Stan since I was 2 years old and Stan was that to . Stan is born in Doncaster and he lives with his girlfriend called Ally .

Back to reality I have get a idea about to write a song called Steal my girl which can being can being on the new album . The chours can being : Everybody wanna Steal my girl , Everybody wanna take her heart away ; something like that .

I'm taking a shower after it and later I'm brushing my teeth . I have already getting ready with the clothes .

After it I'm going to Harry's room and he's awake now . He's whimpering but it's okey . I'm saying to Harry : Morning , Boo . I'm taking him out from his crib . I'm changing his diaper to a fresh one . I'm later putting dark blue sweatpants on Harry .

I'm later taking Harry downstairs to have a breakfast which today is sandwiches with chesse and paprika . Phoebe my
s

ister are here . She's talking to me .

After the breakfast Phoebe plays with Harry . They're playing with puzzles . Harry are smiling . Later I , Harry , Phoebe and Niall are watching Disney movies like Artistocats . Harry are saying to me : C - Cat . I'm saying to Harry : Yeah that's cats .

Later we're having some dinner which is lasagna which I'm loving a lot . Later we're watching more Disney movies like PeterPan . Niall are saying to me : You're Directioners Peter Pan . I'm smiling .

Later Harry has nap and he's sleeping . After it I'm playing with Harry . I'm bathing Harry later and later I'm reading a book to Harry . Later it's Harry's bedtime . I'm saying to Harry : See you tomorrow and I love you a lot .

Later I'm watching tv serie with Niall . Phoebe are already in bed and sleeping . I'm later going to bed and Niall too .

A/N : New chapter yeah ! This book will have 39 chapters so 10 new chapters . This book will maybe have a squel , don't know about it . Written on : 6 June 2016 ;)