4 : Twitcam Talking with Liam Harry are sick

Louis ' P.O.V :

I was wake up 9 on the morning  / 9 AM and Harry too . When I'm waking up , Harry stays in the crib and he's looking happy and he's babbling something I don't understanding  . I'm picking up Harry from the crib gently . I'm putting Harry on the bed and Daisy my sister cuddles with Harry . Harry giggles which is like laughting  . Daisy my sister are saying to me and to Harry : Good Morning Lou and Hazza . I'm watching around and I can't find Niall . Where's Niall ? .

I'm saying to Daisy and asking her a question  : Morning Daisy and where is Niall ? . Daisy says to me : He's  outside and he's shopping maybe new diaper for Harry or breakfast for us  . I'm saying to Daisy : That's Okey , Dais . Daisy says to me : Niall was walking quiet out from the room before he waking you and Harry up . I'm saying to Daisy : That's good . Daisy are asking Harry a question : Hazza , can I change your diaper ? . Harry nods his head and that means yes .

Daisy saying to Harry : I'm taking it as a yes and you Harry is so cute . Harry giggles now . I'm taking out the things out from Harry's diaper bag which Daisy will need for changing Harry's diaper .  Daisy are  asking Harry a question : Hazza , have you sleep good on the night  ? . Harry nods his head  . Daisy puts Harry on a red towel and careful opens Harry's dirty diaper . Daisy takes of the diaper that Harry have use before .

I'm putting the baby cream on Harry's diaper area . Daisy puts a new diaper on Harry . Daisy are asking me a question : Lou ,  should Harry were a onesie or no ? . I'm saying to Daisy : Yes , he can wear a onesie . Daisy takes outside a light blue onesie from Harry's diaper bag . Daisy gently puts the onesie on Harry and he giggles  . Daisy puts sweatpants on Harry .

I'm asking Harry a question  : Hazza , why are you so happy today , isn't because I'm here ? . He's understanding what I'm saying I think and he's nodding his head . Niall comes in the room and says to me and to Harry : Morning Lou and morning Harry . Niall are putting some plates on the balcony table . Niall says to us : It's breakfast time . I'm going with Harry to the balcony . My mom comes in our room and to the balcony . She asking us if we wanna go to beach .

I'm saying to my mom Jay : Maybe and after the breakfast we can going to the beach . The breakfast is sandwiches with cheese and cucumber on . Harry likes it and says Moe . Niall asking Harry a question : Harry , are you trying to say more ? . Harry nods his head . Niall says to me : Louis , it looks like soon Harry gonna learn to talk . I'm saying to Niall : That's good . I and Harry are done with the breakfast .

My mom Jay are asking me a question  : Boo bear ,  you will going to the beach or no ? . I'm saying to my mom Jay : No , I wanna chilling . Now Harry cries and I'm asking Harry a question : Boo , what's wrong ? . I'm putting my right hand on Harry's forehead and his forehead it's very hot . I'm saying to mom Jay : Mom , don't go and Harry feels very hot like he has fever .

My mom checks him and she says to me : I think he has fever , wait I'm just gonna go and get the thing so I can see if Harry has fever or if he's just feeling sweaty . My mom comes with a thing so she can see if Harry has fever or no . Poor little Hazza . My mom says to me : Give me Harry and I'm doing it . She puts the thing into his mouth and she holds it in the mouth for about 10 minutes . After 10 minutes my mom says to me : Harry has fever and give him tea and let him relax . I'm saying to my mom Jay : Ok .

She says to me : The virus can come on you and I have a idea to you so that you can take off Harry's fever . I'm saying to my mom : Okay mom . My mom says to me : The idea is that after the bottle of tea that you are giving Harry a bath ,  I think it will help . Daisy asking me a question : Lou , when you are giving a shower to Harry can I play with him ? . I'm saying to Daisy : Yes and you can give him the bottle of tea . I'm putting Harry gently on the bed .