Chater 9 - Tickling , Bad Niall and Tears

Dedication : DaisyxTomlinson  DarcyyStyless Fizzy_Tommo_ adorablouis

Fizzy 's P.O.V :

Now it's the clock 9 on the morning and I just have wake up . It's Friday today which means tomorrow starting the weekend . Tomorrow gonna maybe going to the beach with Harry , Phoebe and Anne . Daisy and Phobe are born a Friday if I remember it .
Two / 2 more weeks to I'm gonna move to London with Harry , Louis , Niall , Liam and Zayn . I'm so happy about to moving to London .

I'm gonna missing a lot my mom Jay ( Johannah ) , Dan , Lottie ( Charlotte ) , Phoebe , Daisy , Ernest , Doris , Anne , my other friends like Sarah , my family like my grandfather Keith Tomlinson and my dad Mark Tomlinson .

Sarah is going in my class and she's very nice . Sarah's favourite subject in the school is Art which is mine too . Sarah is the same age as me . Sarah has brown long hair , blue eyes , she's skinny and tall . Sarah's birthday is 13 September the same as Niall . Sarah has 1 older brother called Michael and an younger sister called Kim . Michael is the same age as Louis . Kim is 3 years old and she's very cute . Michael have dark brown hair , blue eyes , his tall and his skinny . Kim have light brown long hair , blue eyes , she's short and skinny .

I have been in London before as young like on school trips and on vacation with my lovely big family that I love a lot . I have a British charm braces in my bag . On the British charm braces are : Big Ben , a telephone box , Union Jack flag and a big red bus .
I love UK a lot and I'm pround of the country there I'm born .

Yesterday on the night Harry was wake up and I think that he was having a nightmare .
Harry was crying and with the tears Harry was told me that he's waked and that he can't sleeping any more because he was have a nightmare . The nightmare Harry had I think it was about his past like he's silly dad Des Styles was spanking him when he was only 4 mouths old . That's not what you are doing with a baby and Poor Harry .

Harry dosen't like when people are yelling at him maybe Des was doing it to Harry .
Why hurting your own blood ? , Why scaring your own child ? . Why almost drown your own child ? . Harry's mom Anne Cox was trying to drown him in the water and that's why Harry dosen't like to be in the water .

When Harry's in the water he's crying and his saying with the tears like I don't wanna be here in the water . I'm scared of the water because my old silly mom and my old silly dad was try to drown me in the water at the home there I was born in Holmes Chapel in Cheshire . Holmes Chapel is in the North England . Holmes Chapel is a small villege .

Back to reality I'm going up from the bed there I'm sleeping . I'm putting my light green flip-flops on my feet . I'm checking Harry and he's still sleeps . Harry are cuddling with his stuffed black and white cat . I think that Harry's black and white cat is his favourite toy and it looks like it . Harry's so cute when he sleeps . I'm taking a photo on him while he sleeps and I'm sending it to Louis my oldest brother on a text messenge .

Louis is the one of the four boys in One Direction that Harry trusting the most .
Louis is the one who loves carrots a lot and he's the oldest one . Louis have not hurting Harry at all that I know of . Niall is like ingrenoring Harry . Niall dosen't asking me how Harry are feeling and what he's doing . I think that Harry can't trusting Niall , Zayn , Daisy my sister and Liam at all .

I'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to take a nice shower . I'm taking of my pj which is light pink and I'm taking of my black underwear . I'm going in the bathtub and I'm turning the water on . I'm waiting to the water be the perfect and not so hot before I'm burning my skin with the water then my body gonna hurting . I'm starting with my face first , I'm putting a cream on my face and after 5 minutes I'm washing of my cream that was on my face .