Chater 3 - Trip to Croatia , Beach , Pizza ( Edited )

Dedications to : cthnarry  1Directioner_Horan 1dobsessed_twinss _narryscondom _HakunaMatata_

Louis ' P.O.V :

I'm waking up at 7 '  o clock on the  morning . I'm going in to Harry's room and I'm seeing that Harry are waked . I'm saying to Harry : Morning Boo . Harry smiles when he sees me . I'm saying to Harry : Let's change your diaper and later you and I can eat some yummy breakfast . I'm putting Harry down on the changing table . I'm opening the diaper and Harry have only pee little bit in the diaper . I'm changing the diaper .

I'm closing the onesie which is white that Harry is wearing . I'm taking him to the kitchen . I'm putting him in the high chair and I'm giving him some banana pieces . He's chewing it slowly . After it I'm giving Harry some apple juice  . Once I'm done with it I'm putting Harry on the changing table and says to Harry : Stay there , I will coming soon .

I'm just putting my clothes on . I'm going back to Harry and he's on the place I putted him . I'm putting jeans and a shirt which is red on Harry . I'm putting dark blue baby toms on his feet . I'm going down and taking the Harry's bag in my right hand . Niall is down and he's ready . He 's taking his suitcase . Niall goes up and says to Liam and to Zayn : Bye lads ! . I'm hugging both Zayn and Liam , Niall are doing it to .

We are taking a taxi cab to the airport . Harry are sitting in my knee and he's talking in his baby langwich . I'm paying it and we are going in the airport . We are going to there you are giving the bags to the plane . A man says : Hi and I'm giving him my passport , Harry's passport and Niall gives his passport to the man . The man gives us our tickets and we are saying Thank you to the man .

We have already do the security thing . We are seeing our airplane . I'm going in it and I'm seeing my mom and my many sisters . My mom looks pregnant , later I'm gonna asking her about the new babies which she's carrying in her womb . I'm saying to my mom Jay : Hi mum and this is my cutie called Harry . My mom says to me : Hi boo bear and Harry is so cute . I'm sitting close to Fizzy . Harry are in sitting in my knees . I'm putting the seatbelt on us . Fizzy too . Fizzy  says to me : Yeah , finally going to a hot country and we can bath on the beach . I'm saying to Fizzy : Yes we can and um Harry's scared of the water because he's parents used to try to drool him .

Fizzy says to Harry : Don't be scared of the water . Now we are going up with the plane on the sky . Harry's scared and he cries . I'm saying to Harry : Shh , We are up on the sky and don't be scared . I'm singing a lullaby and Harry calms down . He looks tired and I'm giving him his baby bottle . Inside the baby bottle it's milk in . Harry drinks it and he's fast asleep . Harry are sleeping in my knee .

Daisy takes of her seatbelt and asking me a question : Lou when we are in Croatia can I play with Harry ? . I'm saying to Daisy : Maybe if he's not sleeping and i need to be there . My mom says to Daisy : When we come to Croatia we are going to the hotel .
In a room there's place for 4 people . Daisy ask me a question : Lou , can I sleep in your room ? . I'm saying to Daisy : Yes you can and Harry gonna sleep in his crib .

Daisy says to me : Thank you brother and you are the best brother ever . I'm saying to Daisy : Aww thanks and you are so nice . My Mom asking me and Niall a simple question : Will you two do a twitcam so that you guys can introduce Harry to the 1D family ? . Niall are saying to my mom Jay  : Not now , when we come back to UK we think . Soon the plane will going down says the pilot ( plane drawer ) and Harry is still sleeping . Now we going down and Harry is waked . Harry is crying .