Chater 6 - New Babies Beach Time and new friend ( Edited )

Dedication : louisismine Miss_Angel ClarisseWantsDeath Mrs_freakingStyles56 Summer1245 DcaryyStyless Adopt-A-Baby Claricepayne AshtonsHipz

Fizzy's P.O.V :

I was wake up at 8 ' o clock  on the morning , Daisy was still sleeping and Harry was too sleeping . I'm going to the bathroom and to take a morning shower . After it was change to the clothes I'm gonna wear today . I was change into pink sweatpants and a pink t - shirt . On my pink t - shirt it says Love on it with big letters on . Harry was staying in the crib and I'm saying to Harry : Good Morning quiet before I'm waking up Daisy .

I'm putting Harry on a blanket for changing his diaper . He's wet like he was pee in the clothes . Daisy was wake up and she saying : Good Morning Fizzy and Harry . I'm saying : Morning Daisy . I opened Harry's onesie and it was so wet and I can imagine how much the pee is in the diaper . I opened the diaper and he was pee so much in it .

I was searching for Harrys diaper bag and there was the last diaper in the bag and I was change Harry's onesie and his diaper . I was putting jeans on him and baby Toms which is red colour . Daisy are  saying to me  : I'm just gonna change my clothes and later we are going to shopping stuff that we gonna needing like diapers for Harry .

I'm going to Lottie's room with Harry . I'm saying to Lottie and to Niall : Morning Lottie and Niall . Lottie says to me and to Harry : Morning Fizzy and Harry . I'm saying to Lottie : I , Daisy and Harry will going to a store to buy stuff like diapers to Harry and more stuff that we gonna needing . Lottie says to me : Have so fun and don't forget the money . I'm saying to Lottie : I will not forgetting it . I'm putting Harry on the bed and he lying down on the bed . I'm doing funny faces to Harry and he laughing .

I'm packing my bag there I'm putting my phone , wallet , sunscreen to me , baby - bottle to Harry and keys to our room . Inside my wallet is money and pictures on my mom , Lottie , Louis , Daisy and Phobe as younger . Louis photo are from One Thing music video . I'm taking a photo on Harry with my phone and later when I'm coming home I'm gonna print the photo and putting it in my wallet .

Daisy says to me  : I'm ready older sister  , let's go and buy some stuff like diapers to Harry . I'm carrying Harry while we are going down the stairs , the lady who owns the hotel has a dog which is in the garden there we are now . Harry is scared i think and he's crying littel bit . I'm asking Harry a question  : Are you scared of the dog who does the sound woof ? . Harry are nodding with his head .

I'm saying to Harry : Don't be scared , I'm with you to protect you from the dog and Daisy is here too to protect you  . Harry are smiling now . We are walking to the store and we are going in . I'm putting Harry in the shopping cart and I'm driving first to vegetable which is so healthy . Now when my mom Jay is not around Lottie cooks the food .

I'm taking some broccoli so that Lottie can make broccoli soup to us . Daisy asking me a question  : Should we buy some milk ? . I'm saying to Daisy : Yes we can have some milk for Harry and for maybe if Lottie can buy make pancakes or something .

Somebody calls me and taking my phone out from my bag . I'm checking the call ID and it's says that my mom calls me .

( The Phone - call between Me and my mom Jay )