Chapter - 30 ( Part 2 ) Theme Park

First A/N : This is the countune of the last chapter , this chapter has around 3 P.O.V changes or maybe 2 ones 

Briana's P.O.V : It took 1 hour to being in the car ( Louis ' one ) to come to the theme - park that's in London . Freddie my son was sleeping most of it and baby Harry to . Phoebe Louis' sister was listening to music from her phone . She was singing along to it . She was listening to K - POP ( I love K Pop a lot ) . The Band she lisstened to was Big Bang . Her favouriue member is Deasung , she was say that to me . Louis was driving the car and Niall was sitting in the front because his car - sick . 

Skip going out from the car

Louis ' P.O.V :

I have already payed the tickets to going in . I'm talking with Niall - my baby . I'm asking Niall a question : Are you hungry now , Ni ? . Niall are saying to me : No i'm not and forever gonna love you . I'm saying to Niall : Forever and always gonna love you . Later we're going to see what things we can being on . I and Harry are on a tea - cup and i'm being careful with going round and round in circles before Harry are being dizzy and maybe sick . I don't like stuff which is like that . Later we're eating the food which is Hotdogs with mustard and some ketchup on . Briana and Freddie are later going home and I , Phoebe , Niall and Harry are going back home to where we're belonging . 

When we're home , I'm bathing Harry and are getting him ready for bed . After it  Harry are falliing asleep and i'm kissing his forehead . I'm saying to him : Forever gonna loving you my baby boy .  I'm talking with my mom later and she says that everything is alright at home . 

A/N 2 : This is the last chapter before the Epiloge which i'm gonna writing soon , maybe gonna add 5 bonus chapters which will have Harry's P.O.V so you guys now how he's feeling and stuff like that . 

Written on : 10 / 7 2016