24 - The PlayDate

Louis ' P.O.V ( Point of view / what he's thinking ) :

Today is Tuesday a new day , Yday ( yesterday ) I and Niall was taking Harry to a doctor , he's doing fine . The doctor was doing a blood - test and an alergic test . Harry was start to whimpering when the needle was touch his baby soft skin . She was check Harry's weight and he's height . Harry was say a new word which is Ni which he wanna calling Niall like my nickname is Lou and that's what Harry are calling me when he's needing me like he calls my sister Felicité " Mama " and we're all calling her Fizzy .

Harry calls Fizzy " Mama " because when I was away few days , I was with my mom when she was give birth to my newest silibrings Doris and Ernest , Fizzy was taking care of Harry . Fizzy was changeing Harry's diaper , feeding him and more stuff mums are doing with they're babies / kids . Only 2 more names which is something for Zayn and Liam which I think is maybe gonna beimg Zee and Li and then Harry have a name for all us lads in 1D / One Direction .

Today my friend Briana Jungwirth will come to me , she's a personal stylist to her friends and few more people . Briana is born in USA so she's used to the sun to unhealthy food just is called junk food . She's living in London now with her son Freddie . He's the same age as Harry . Freddie can't walk I think and maybe can say few words like Harry . Briana are born in Los Angeles , her dad Luke was leave her mum when she find out that she was pregnant with Briana . Briana have not met her dad . Briana has blonde hair and she have had dark brown hair .

Her mum names Tammi Clark and she have been a presenter for X Factor UK , she was the one who said that us One Direction didn't win X - Factor in 2010 when we was come on a third place in the finale when Matt Cardle was win . Rebecca Fugreson was come on a second place , she's still a singer and she was date Zayn in 4 mouths . Rebecca have 2 kids . Rebecca comes from Liverpool . Rebecca is so nice I think and she is so funny .

Briana are born in Los Angeles and Tammi to . Tammi has blonde hair to like Briana . Tamii has blue eyes like Briana has . Briana is taller than Tammi . Briana has a littel sister who's name is Ally and a brother who's name is Austin . Ally is 13 years old , Austin are 15 years old and Briana is 23 years old just like me . Briana are so nice and I have know her since 2010 , then Briana was 18 years old and I too .

Back to reality , I'm waking up at 9 on the morning beside Niall who's opening his blue beautiful eyes . My eyes are already open . I'm watching what Niall are doing . Niall are smiling and we're talking littel bit . I'm saying to Niall : Good Morning Nialler , you're eyes are so blue . Niall are giggling and I'm doing it to . Niall are saying to me : Good Morning Lou and nice cheesy chat up line, I'm loving this one a lot . I'm later talking more to Niall before going to the bathroom to do a thing and to brush my teeth . After I have done the things in the bathroom I'm going in quiet in Harry's nursey to see if Harry's still sleeping / asleep or if he's waked .

I'm going to Harry's crib and he's waked . I'm turning the light on and I'm going to Harry's crib to taking him out . I'm going with Harry to the changing table . I'm saying to Harry : Good Morning my littel Hazza . Harry are watching in my blue eyes and he's whimpering . I'm thinking few minutes what are Harry saying to me with the tears , maybe that he have done the number 2 in the diaper / nappy .

After i have thinking for the minutes , I'm gently taking of Harry's yellow pj pants and opening his onesie which is light green down at the buttom to take of the dirty diaper that hasn't been changed since last eavning when I was putting Harry to the bed , the clock was then 6 on the day when it starts to being eavning . I'm taking of the diaper gently and inside of it it's wee . I'm cleaning Harry's button before it becomes a bigger diaper rash with the baby wipes . I'm putting the rash cream on Harry's diaper rash and I'm putting a fresh diaper on Harry .