20 Movies & Tears

Louis ' POV :

Today is Saturday and it's the first day of the 2 days on the weekend . I wish that the weekend could be longer , on Weekends me and the lads are a lot chilling like watching movies and that's what we're gonna doing today . We're gonna watching none scary / horror or violent movies before Harry are being scared of them so we're gonna watching Disney movies .

I love Disney movies a lot and the most of them are Cartoon . Most Adults thinks that Cartoon Movies are not for them , I'm an adult and I'm still watching Cartoons . Please don't judge me . My favouriue Disney movie is Peter Pan and I love Cinderellla a lot .
Cindrella are a princess and she has mean stepsisters . She's going on a prom and later she forgets her shoe of glas . A prince are coming home to her to giving the shoe and the shoe are fitting her foot . Peter Pan wanna being forever young and I wanna being it too .

I want Harry to stay innocent forever and I'm that . I want Harry to treating people the way he wanna be treated when he's older . I think that when Harry are older , he gonna get my sass and maybe bratty . He's just a baby and very young so I don't need to thinking about it .

Back to reality , I'm waking up and I'm watching the time on my iPhone . The clock is 8 on the morning and I'm getting ready myself for the day like I'm brushing my teeth , fixing my hair with a hairbrush , getting dressed in the day clothes and I'm taking a shower to feeling still tired which I am feeling .

After I have getting ready for the day , I'm drying my face with an towel and I'm going to Harry's room which is the biggest room in the flat . I'm going to Harry's crib and he's waked . I'm saying to Harry : Good Morning Hazza and I love you a lot . Harry are saying to me I love you in his cute made up baby language , he's saying : Vove Lou .

I'm taking Harry out from the crib and he's babbling something in his baby language , stuff I'm thinking it's cute but I'm not understanding what he's saying to me . I'm going with Harry to the changing tabel to changing his diaper . I'm putting Harry gently on the changing tabel and I'm opening his onesie so I can taking of his used dirty diaper .

In Harry's used diaper are pee and it's a lot but it's not soaked like it can being sometimes . I'm cleaning Harry's bottom with the baby wipes . I'm putting later the rash cream on Harry's diaper rash so it going away / healing and I'm putting the baby location on Harry's body , I'm putting it on Harry's arms , feet , legs , neck and on his buttom , I'm mashing it gently and the baby location makes Harry's skin soft . Later I'm putting a fresh clean dry diaper on Harry and I'm closing his onesie that he's wearing .

Harry's stomach are grumbling . Harry are giggling when he's hearing that his stomach are grumbling and he's looking curious . I'm saying to Harry : Let's go and have some yummy breakfast and maybe a cup of tea . I'm going down the stares with Harry in my right hand . Phoebe are there and she's saying to I and to Harry : Good Morning boys . I'm saying to Phoebe : Good Morning Pheebs and today is a chilling day .

Phoebe are saying to me : Let's going to the kitchen and have something to breakfast . I'm nodding my head and I'm going with Harry to where the kitchen it is . I'm putting Harry in his high - chair and I'm going to the fridge to taking an pice of bread and an cheese slice to putting on the bread . I'm asking Phoebe a question : If you was me , would you give Hazza a cup of tea ? . Phoebe are saying to me : No , I wouldn't give tea to him .

I'm putting the sandwich on a plate and I'm pouring some apple juice into one of Harry's baby bottles . I'm asking Phoebe a question : Do you wanna feeding Harry his breakfast ? . Phoebe are saying to me : Sure , I wanna doing it Lou . I'm giving Phoebe a bib and she's putting it around Harry's neck . The bib are in light green color like grass can being and the colour green are fitting Harry's beautiful eyes .