2 - Management / Harry's past life and Shoping time

Liam's P.O.V ( Point of view , what he's thinking and saying )

I was wake up first of the boys / lads , the clock is 8 on morning / 8 'o clock  and I'm going to Harry's room / nursey . He's waked and looks around and he's looking confused to . He's speaking / babbling something in the baby language which i don't understanding . Maybe Harry says Good Morning Daddy Li in the baby langwhich .

I'm taking up him / Harry from the crib  ( Harry's bed ) and putting him on the changing table . I'm taking of his diaper / nappy  to changing it  . In the diaper that he used before it's a lot of pee in and it was almost soaked . I'm taking baby wipes and I'm cleaning the diaper area . I'm putting a cream so the diaper rash goes off . I'm putting a new fresh clean dry diaper on Harry . I'm closing the onesie that Harry wears . Harry trying to open the onesie and does it . He tries to put his left hand in the diaper there the cream is . Harry does it and he's about to eat the cream .

I'm saying to Harry : HazzaBoo don't put it in the mouth if you don't wanna be in the hospital . Harry laughs and thinks it's funny . I'm saying to Harry  : Hazza , it's not funny and the cream is there to take of the diaper rash / the pain you're having  and your bum looks red . I'm moving Harry's hand so that I can fixing the onesie that is open .

I'm asking Harry a question  : Baby boy , does the diaper feel good ? . Harry is nodding his head and I'm taking it as yes . Once I'm done with it I'm going with Harry to my and the boys bedroom . I'm saying to Louis , Niall and to Zayn  : Boys , it's time to get up because about 1 hour it's time for the meeting at the management house and we gonna meet David .

Louis says to me and to Harry  : Morning Li and Hazza . I'm saying to Louis  : Good Morning Lou . Louis are asking me a simple question  : Liam ,  have you change Harry's diaper ? . I'm saying to Louis  : Yes I have already done it . Louis and Niall are getting ready . I'm putting Harry on the changing table so that I can putting some clothes on him .

He's about to again opening of the onesie  . I'm putting a red white striped shirt on him , skinny jeans and red baby Toms on his small feet . Harry is sassy and maybe when he grow up he gonna like Louis I think  . I'm done with getting Harry ready .
I'm saying to Harry  : I'm just gonna put my shirt and my jeans on . Harry smiles and he playing with his fingers . I'm back and Harry is laying on the changing table . He wanna go up .

I'm taking him and going to the kitchen just to fix a baby bootle for Harry . I'm putting Harry in the high chair ( baby - chair ) . Harry are talking in his made up baby laungwich . I'm asking Harry a question  : Baby boy ,  are you talking to me ? . Harry are nodding his head and I taking it as a yes . Niall comes in the kitchen and says to me and to Harry  : Hi Liam and Harry . I'm saying to Niall  : Hey Niall . Niall saying to me  : C'mon let's go to the car . Zayn are gonna drive us to Management .

Niall picks up Harry and Harry are screaming . I'm saying to Niall  : Harry wants me I think . We are coming soon . In 5 / five minutes me and Harry going down to the car . I'm just taking the diaper bag there's everything Harry will need . I'm first placing Harry in his car seat . Then I'm sitting close to Harry . Louis sitting at the other side of  Harry .

Louis says to Harry  : Hazza , you gonna meet our management and be kind , We gonna let you crawl there . Harry are screaming very loud  . I'm asking a question to Harry : What's wrong baby boy , are you sleepy ? . Harry shakes with his head and it means No . I'm saying to Harry  : I'm here for you Harry , always gonna here for you , I love you . Niall says to me  : You are acting like Harry's yours . I'm saying to Niall  : Be kind to Harry . Louis says to Harry  : Ok , Harry what's wrong , are you hungry ? . Harry nods  his head and i'm taking it as a yes .

I'm saying to Harry  : Okey ,  do you wanna have your baby bootle ? . Harry nods his head . I'm unzipping the diaper bag and im taking of the baby bottle . I'm giving it to Harry . He first don't wants to drink the milk . I'm saying to Harry : The drink will make you calmed down and later we will going home and we can playing if you wanting it . Harry drinks it slowly . Now we are at the management / Modest Management and I'm taking Harry's diaper bag and Niall are holding Harry . We going in the elevator and I'm pressing the button 3 on it  . Niall is bouncing Harry up and down on Niall's left knee .