Chater 15 - Louis ' Childhood House and Stan ( Edited )

Louis ' POV :

I'm going in the house which is big and clean , my childhood house  . I'm saying to Harry : In this house Nana are living with your aunties and your uncle Ernie which is younger than you on the age . Harry are smiling now . I'm poking Harry's dimples so he's smiling more . Harry are looking up at me in my blue / green eyes and he's giggling when he sees me .  That's verry cute and I love him a lot .

I'm going up the strairs with Harry to my room . My room is clean and it smeels good . My room smeels like candles and I love the smell a lot . My favouriue smell of a candle is the vanilla one and the rose one . I'm the messiest in One Direction but my mom Jay and my sisters are cleaning my room . My mom Jay is a clean freak and she dosen't like things that are not clean and me too . I can cleaning littel bit , I like more to wash the dishes but it's okay .

I'm a terrible cook and the only food I can make is soup and mashed potato . Zayn is the one who cooks the food , I can baking like cupcakes and cookie dough . I have always loved cookie dough and you can buying it in Pizza Hut . My mom Jay making cookie dough to and hers are very yummy like like mine . The Directioners knows that Niall loves to food . Niall's favourite food is Nandos . Niall loves the chicken Peri Peri Chicken and I'm loving it too . 

Back to reality , I'm putting gently / careful  Harry on my bed so I can changing his diaper because it's time I think . Harry are letting a quiet jawn and he's looking tired . He's eyes are starting to drooping . I'm saying to Harry : Just gonna change your diaper my cute baby boy , later my friend Stan wanna meeting you so maybe we gonna going to a park , I'm gonna putting you in the stroller ,  you can sleeping there if you want and that's okey / alright for me . Harry are nodding his head and he's like yeah I'm understanding you .

I'm changeing Harry's diaper carefully . In his used diaper are pee so it's okay .I'm putting a fresh clean diaper on Harry's button and I'm closing his onesie . The one - sie are red - white striped one and Harry looks so beautiful in stripes . I'm putting skinny jeans on Harry and they're fitting him . I'm putting Harry's red toms on his small feet so if Harry are wanting he can walking littel bit if he holds my hand .

I'm packing Harry's red diaper bag and I'm taking Harry's right hand . I'm going with Harry down  the stairs and there are my mom Jay . I'm saying to my mom Jay : I and Harry will being with Stan in a park because it's nice weather today . My mom Jay are asking me a simple question : Do you need to fill Harry's baby bottle with some milk ? . I'm saying to my mom Jay : Yeah I need to .

I'm going to the kitchen and I'm looking around so I can putting Harry to sitting somewhere like in Ernie's blue  high hair . I'm putting Harry in Ernie's high chair and I'm putting the belt around him . I'm saying to Harry : I'm just gonna making a bottle milk for you so you know , Hazza . Harry are nodding his head and I'm taking it as a yes . Daisy are coming and she's playing with Harry's hands . She's putting her left hand gently on his right hand and Harry are looking happy .

After 5 minutes the bottle are done and I'm taking out gently Harry's from the high - chair which is made by wood . I'm going to the entrance and there are Hazza's stroller .
I'm taking out and there are Stan . Stan have been my best friend since we was kids .
Stan is a very good friend , he's funny , sassy and always  there for me . I'm saying to Stan : I'm just gonna put Hazza in the his stroller so you know . Stan are saying to me : It's alright , Lou . I'm putting Harry in his stroller and he's letting another quiet yawn .

I'm saying to Harry : It looks like someone wanna take a nap and it's alright . I'm putting Harry's yellow blanket on Harry's feet and I'm giving his baby bottle . Stan are saying to me quiet so that Harry can soon falling asleep : Haz are looking like you .
I'm smiling and I'm saying to Stan : Yeah , everybody says that and he's adopted by me and the other 3 1D boys so you know .