🌙 𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 :: 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨

╰─➤ ;:🧛🏻:; 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪...𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖...

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖

🩸⚰️🖤⚰️🩸

One night only. That's all I have. Just one night. Just one night in the old—possibly haunted—mansion on top of the hill past the dark woods. Just one night. Sounds ridiculous right? Well, it is, but I don't have any other choice. I was dared to do this. If I lose this dare, then I don't get my house back. How stupid was I to bet my house in this extreme game of truth or dare? Maybe I had one or two many drinks at the party yesterday.

The people I played with, they're waiting for me. They're giving me 24 hours. But why did it have to be the old mansion where Count Jongho used to live? Thousands of years ago, this man named Count Jongho used to reside in this mansion. Somehow, he got turned into a vampire and his fate was to forever stay in that house. Don't exactly remember how his curse worked but it would suck to be that guy. One day, some brave—or dumb—dude came up to his mansion and drove a stake through his heart, killing him. Or...so the guy told us. You can't kill someone who's immortal. That's what I think, and I think something isn't right about this mansion here. Regardless, I have to survive the night.

It could've been ghosts or mummies but it had to be a vampire's mansion. I am absolutely terrified of vampires. They're so fast, smart, and deadly. They're like poisonous spiders, their bite is deadly for their kill. All of this just brings shivers to my spine. Let's hope this vampire really is dead.

I step foot inside the mansion, gently closing the tall black doors behind me. I turned around and saw how dark and old everything looked inside. I take my flashlight out of my backpack and decide to look around the place. I slowly turn down a hallway and my flashlight shines on the giant paintings on the dark red and old wallpapered walls. There's many paintings of scenery. I go down the first door and it looks to be a dining hall, a long table with many old rustic chairs around it sat in the center of the room. For a guy who lived here alone, he has a lot of dining space.

I leave the dining room and go back down the hallway. I decide to check upstairs if there was maybe a bedroom I could sleep in. I make my way up the old grand staircase. I rest my hand on the railing but to my surprise, there's no trace of dust. You'd think an old mansion like this would look more...old and dirty but so far I haven't seen much dust or cobwebs over anything. This doesn't make any sense...

I continue down the upstairs hallway to figure out which door was the bedroom door. Before I can open a doorknob I freeze when I hear footsteps going up the staircase. I turn around and shine the flashlight over to it.

"H-hello?! I-is anybody there??" I ask but I didn't see anyone at the steps.

Maybe my mind is playing tricks with me because it knows I don't want to be here. I gulp again and just push the doorknob open to continue into the room. I shine the flashlight around the room and it looks like an old office or study. Two giant old bookshelves sat next to the window on either side. An old desk sat underneath the window, a fireplace was in the left side of the wall and an old red velvet quilted style couch sat by the fireplace. As I keep shining my flashlight on the walls I noticed the giant painting above the fireplace. That had to be Count Jongho, that means this was his study.