🌙 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 :: 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠

╰─➤ •.❤︎♩.• 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎

• 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎

♡o.✿ฺ✿ฺ -

[𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒕𝒐, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕. 𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒕! ^-^]

.✿ฺ

Hongjoong smiles in awe as he looks out the window of the passenger seat of the taxi, admiring the view of San Juan from the bridge. The taxi driver has a song in Spanish playing in the car and Hongjoong's fingers tap along to the beat on his knee as he looks out the window.

Hongjoong has just arrived in Puerto Rico an hour ago for a 3-week vacation after his boss let him. Hongjoong is a producer in a small company in Seoul and he's always been cooped up in the studio making music, missing phases of the sun in the sky some days. After helping one of the company's newest girl group debut, his boss told his team to go on vacation. Hongjoong was thankful for this opportunity and he was here to relax and have fun.

After 30 minutes later of driving through the city, the taxi dropped off Hongjoong at the hotel he was staying at. Hongjoong took an intake of the fresh Puerto Rican air and smiled feeling the bright sun on his olive skin. He knew after this trip he's gonna get a nice tan. Hongjoong entered the hotel and went to the front desk for his room.

After Hongjoong settled in his room, he stepped out to the balcony and took in his surroundings. He was located in a nice spot about 2 minutes away from Old San Juan and 6 minutes away from Condado Beach. He rested his hands on the balcony railing and took notice of the tall palm trees along the street below him. People walked along the sidewalks and he could pick up the strong accents and Spanish from those passing by.

Hongjoong wasn't very fluent in Spanish and probably knew the basic greetings as he tried studying some of it while on the long 18-hour flight from Korea. But, he knew English was well spoken around here which Hongjoong was pretty fluent in, so he knew he'd be okay.