🌙 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 (𝐩𝐭. 3; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚) :: 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠

╰─➤ It's not the reality that makes you
           lose your dream;
           It's your decision.

╰─➤ It's not the reality that makes you           lose your dream;           It's your decision

。゚•┈୨⏳୧┈•゚。

I learned that as time went on and I knew I wanted to tell my past self that.

Sure, I'm changing time, visiting my past self, and asking him to join me, but I have no choice. My present, or to my past self, my future, is in danger.

My friends have been sent across different places and times in different dimensions all because of the man in the white mask. I was able to get away from him, but I knew I needed help. I alone can't face him.

Hopefully, time will reset once this man is gone and everything will be right once again.

Not only did I salvage my past self, but I also salvaged Hongjoong's past self as well.

Hongjoong is more powerful than he thinks. He can do more than just dream up the future. His dreaming is much stronger than that. After he's with me, he'll soon learn that his curse is perhaps more of a blessing.

Hongjoong's future self was the last of my friends to be hurt by the man in the white mask. I remember it all.

———

The fancy dining room was destroyed. The crystal chandelier from the ceiling on the floor, the chairs were torn and broken in the room, the crimson blood of my friends scattered and stained the white floor and tan colored walls.

Hongjoong held onto his side in pain as he laid on the floor, glaring at the man in the white mask.

"W-we will stop y-you." he weakly uttered.

The man darkly chuckled and picked up my telescope from the dining table, inspecting its features.

"You all are already finished. I control time and the dimensions now."

Hongjoong looked to me and pulled out the small hourglass from his pocket. It enlarged like magic and he handed it to me by the handle.

"G-get our p-past selves...Splice."

"But Hongjoong!! It's too dangerous!"

"Go! N-now!"

"What about you?!"

"Mingi go!!"

Just before Hongjoong used his powers on the man, I flipped the hourglass over and the sand went up. Then, I went back to the past.

———

When I picked up past Hongjoong, I was expecting him to be hesitant about me. However, I didn't have much time as ironic as it seemed as I was holding a fragment of time in my hand.