🌙 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 :: 𝐬𝐚𝐧

╰─➤ .*•~🌩.*•~ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

*•~ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

😤😡😤

( A/N: Swearing Warning for this fic just a heads up ^^; )

Laughter filled the apartment hallway as you and your tutee, Song Mingi, walked closer to your door. Your laughter subsided once you both reached your door and you fiddled with the keys in your hand.

"Professor Baskin never gave us that example in my class. Haha that's funny though I mean, it's not wrong! As long as it helps understand the concept better."

Mingi chuckled and leaned against the wall by the door, "What example did he give your class?"

"He said with the coping of craving concept, an example of one of the methods of distraction would be to just eat ice cream to distract you from doing the thing your addicted to. For your class example he told you guys a good distraction would be to have sex?! Honestly I can see him saying that he's funny like that." (A/N: just psych major class tingz shh xD)

As you both laughed again you finally find the key to your apartment.

"Hey, thanks for tutoring me. I thought tutoring would be boring and annoying but...it's fun with you." Mingi told you with a smile.

"Yeah. I have fun with you too Mingi!"

"So...same time tomorrow?"

"Sure! And if you want to change the time just send me a text, you have my number."

He gave you a cute smile and a thumbs up, "Okie sounds good! Bye-bye, y/n!~"

"Bye-bye Mingi!~ thanks for walking me home!~" you said as he turned to leave.

You began to put the key in the knob but you found the door already open with a crack.

The door wasn't like this when you got here...

You pushed the door open and stepped into the dim-lit living room. You kicked your shoes off and closed the door behind you.

"San! Are you here?" You called out for your boyfriend who you thought left the door open for you.

You turn on the lights and you get startled by a pissed-off looking San sitting on the couch staring back at you with his eyebrows furrowed. You raised a brow in confusion and you plopped your backpack down.