🌙 𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 :: 𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠

╰─➤˚ ✧ ˚ Adults said, "Look up at the stars
                    in the night sky."
But, the stars did not shine in the
                    night sky that I was looking at
and I continued to walk looking
                    down on the ground.

"                    But, the stars did not shine in the                    night sky that I was looking at                     and I continued to walk looking                    down on the ground

˚ ✧ ˚

Tonight was the night that I've been waiting for my whole life. Tonight my dreams were supposed to come true so that I too could be as bright as the stars in the sky. They say stars represent one's dreams but they didn't appear in my sky tonight for a reason.

I didn't achieve my one and only dream.

My dream to become a singer...gone.

Now, I'm just as dreamless just as the sky is starless. Time seemed to slow down and my heart felt heavy in my chest. My tears cascade down my cheeks and land on the ground I walk on as I walk away from my dream company.

What happened in there? I auditioned, left home, became a trainee, trained for about a month, and at today's monthly evaluations they told me they regretted accepting me. They said I lacked talent and they'd waste their time trying to train me. So, along with 2 other trainees who also failed, we packed up our things and left.

My knees start to tremble as I walk, feeling an overwhelming sadness come over me. I drop down to my knees, bringing my hand up to my mouth as I sob. It was then time froze for me.

First I had time, then they said I wasted time and now, time is out. It didn't matter how hard I worked for a month, even before then, my whole life, preparing to audition when I became of age for the application. My time had run out, there's nothing left for me now.

What would I tell my parents? My family? They all worked hard to get me all the way here. Were they just wasting their time trying to help me and support me?

Once my sobbing subsides I slowly get back up and make my way to a nearby bench on the sidewalk. I sit down and look back up at the clear night sky.

"Look up to the stars in the sky."

The very stars I wished on growing up seemed to be avoiding me this very night. Adults...you tell us to dream and reach for the stars yet you shut our dreams and wishes down telling us to be more practical. I look back down and play with the strap of my black backpack.

I was falling into a slump, unsure of what to do now or where to go. I had no backup plan or goal, this was it. I had no other skills as all my life I've been honing my musical skills. I only know how to sing and dance. How can I give up on the only skills I grew up with? If I failed at getting into one of the top companies in the country, then how could I just try again at another? It was a big slap in the face for me.

Whenever I felt down, singing always brought me comfort. So...I did just that. I sang my audition song to myself in a soft yet sad tone. They said I didn't have talent but what mattered, in the end, is what I thought, right? Being able to sing is a joy to me. Singing is a form of expression and being able to have a skill I can use to express my feelings, makes me happy. That's ultimately what mattered right? My happiness in what I like to do.

I smile to myself, realizing that I didn't need professionals to tell me if I'm right or wrong. I shouldn't give up, I should find another way to bring my stars back in the sky.

At that moment, it seemed as if heaven sent an angel to take me to my next step.

"Hey! You sound amazing!! My group and I are busking tonight and we could use another vocalist! You wanna join in?"

I look up at the boy in front of me as he gives me a cheerful grin.

"I'm Jung Wooyoung by the way, what's yours?"

"Kang Yeosang."

"Do you like singing, Yeosang?"

"Yes. A lot."

"Me too! Then, you'd fit in just right with us! Come on!"

I stand up and put my backpack over my shoulder, smiling back at him. Wooyoung takes my wrist and we run together down the street to where his group's busking location is. Maybe this is my second chance at my dream. Maybe this is my new window of opportunity.

As we ran, I felt the gears of time shift and I felt my time start back up again from its frozen state. Wooyoung introduced me to his group, AteenagerZ and they were all warm and friendly to me. Perhaps this is where my new future lies and it's with these 7. Turns out, they were all company trainee dropouts or kick outs like me. And, we were all teenagers who didn't want to give up on dreams we worked too hard for to be let broken down by adults.

As the leader handed me a mic stand and we all got into our positions to perform for the crowd in front of us, I looked up at the night sky once again. My stars were back in the sky, all beautiful and dazzling for me.

I'm where I belong now and I'm back on time.

˚ ✧ ˚
[𝐀/𝐍]
High key I can relate to Yeosang having a slump, I too am in one atm :3 but issok I'll get it sorted out soon! ^-^ if you're in a slump too I hope it gets sorted out for you as well! Hwaiting!~💗

Yeosang's Time OST Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4e1BuD96qNsGa1FyQ9uPnI?si=tAi1Jhv3TtaJMHMdpcV9wQ

🎉 OH ALSO OUR QUEEN INCEPTION GOT HER FIRST WIN TODAY AND ATEEZ GOT THEIR THIRD WIN 😭💗💗 IM SO PROUD OF THEM AND US LIKE YO WE A WHOLE FAMILY A WHOLE TEAM AND WE MADE IT HAPPEN 🤧💕 HERE'S TO THE NEXT WINS AFTER THAT!! 🎊