🌙 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫 :: 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚

╰─➤ ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒?

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙

Areum types away on her laptop as she tries finishing up her business project due tonight. Being a business major wasn't easy and she probably wouldn't pursue it unless her parents didn't make her. Yet, they did make her, and here she was. Nonetheless, she didn't mind, Areum knew she had to one day contribute to her family's business after college.

She hears a gentle knock on her door and she calls out for that person to come in. The door opens and in came a young man dressed in a black suit holding a tray with a glass cup filled with an iced latte. He goes over to Areum's desk and places a coaster, then the cup down on her desk.

"Your iced latte, Miss Kim." The man says plopping a pink reusable straw into her drink.

"Thank you, Seonghwa."

Areum lives in a well off family and each family member of 5, has their own butler and the housemaids and security guards tend to the whole household. Seonghwa happened to be Areum's butler. Areum knew how her family's richness got to their heads so they were all pretty intimidating and strict with the staff but Areum was more on the kind and understanding side with them.

"Are you still working on your project, Miss Kim?" Seonghwa asks her, bringing the tray down to his side.

Areum takes a sip from the straw before answering, "Yes, but! I'm almost done."

"Then, good luck! Oh, before I go, your mother wanted me to remind you of your schedule for the rest of the day."

"Okay, go ahead, Seonghwa." She says giving him her full attention.

"At 4 pm her friends are coming over for tea and she wants you to join them. You'll have a 2-hour break from 6 to 7 pm. Then at 8 pm, dinner will be served early because an interviewer is coming to interview your father and his business and would like to get to know the family as well. Then at 10 pm, you're free for the rest of the evening. But, perhaps at that time, I recommend that you should prepare for bed as tomorrow you have a 9 am business mathematics class at your university that you can't be late to."

Areum nods before taking another sip from her latte. She finishes and smiles at her butler putting her cup down on the coaster.

"Thank you, Seonghwa."

"Of course. Is there anything else you need?"

"No, I'm good. Thank you again!"

Seonghwa bows respectively to Areum then turns to leave her room. Seonghwa is 2 years older than Areum. He's been working for her since he graduated high school for a summer job at first. She was just entering her last year of high school then. He did so well in his job, he was offered to stay and be a full-time butler. As Seonghwa needed the money to pay for his college education, he took it, and regardless of all the work, he enjoyed the experience. Areum takes care of Seonghwa very well according to the other family butlers who have it harder with the other difficult family members.