🌙 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 :: 𝐬𝐚𝐧

╰─➤ ᴠᴏᴜs ᴇᴛᴇs ᴍᴇs ᴘᴀʀɪs sᴏᴜs ʟᴀ ᴘʟᴜɪᴇ, ᴍᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ ♥︎

✤  ◦.  ☂

"Saannn~ wake up!" A quiet voice wakes me, gently shaking my shoulder.

I groan feeling tired still and I hug Shiber tighter, curling up in bed.

"no."

Pleased giggles ring through my ears and I'm shaken gently again.

"Nap time is over though! It's 9pm."

"n-nine...hm?"

Giggles fill the air again and I feel soft kisses on my forehead. I couldn't help but crack a small smile from y/n's cute gestures.

"Hm~ you're awake. C'mon! Sit up!"

I toss over to my back in the bed and I instantly feel y/n grab my wrists and pull me forward so I'm sitting up in bed. I rub my eyes open and I see my pretty little girlfriend sitting across from me with a smile on her face.

"Yeeeee!! You're so cute when you're sleepy hehe!" She squeals, squeezing my cheeks.

I lightly chuckle and stick my tongue out.

"San, what should we do tonight?"

┌───────‧💙‧───────┐
All I know is (ooh ooh ooh)
We could go anywhere, we could do
Anything, girl, whatever the mood we're in
└───────‧🌧‧───────┘

I yawn and stretch my arms trying to wake up a bit more, "I'm down for whatever."

"Then...should we go out?"

I nod and give her a smile. She grins and runs a hand through my messy hair.

"Then get dressed! I'll freshen up a bit too!"

I nod and before she gets up to get off the bed I whine and hold her hands to stop her. She looks at me and I pout, pointing to my lips. Y/n giggles and pecks my lips making me smile and I let her go on her way.

✤  ◦.  ☂

Y/n and I are taking a 2 week trip in the city of love in France. So far it's been 3 days that we've been here but it's been an incredible trip so far. We stay in an Airbnb the heart of Paris. I step out to our balcony to check the weather and I immediately feel droplets of rain hit my head.

I step back inside and head for the door where Y/n awaits me. She looks at me with curious eyes, waiting for a rain report from me.

"Yup. We'll need an umbrella out there tonight. It's kind of medium rain."

She nods and opens the closet by the door and pulls out our big purple umbrella. We exit the building and arrive to the streets of Paris. I take hold of our umbrella and open it above our heads letting the rain splatter on the top. With my free hand I intertwine it with Y/n's. She looks up at me with a smile and I smile back then we begin walking. I briefly look up and notice some visible stars in the sky.