🌙 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 :: 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 [𝕡𝕥. 𝟙]

╰─➤ ✿✼:*゚ "𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙?"

....✧༺✧....

𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮, in the Kingdom of Jinju, there was a sweet and kind Crown Prince, Seonghwa. As next in line for the throne soon, he helps his father, the king, lead their people so he can transition easily to the throne when his time comes.

The people of Jinju love the crown prince for his generosity, humbleness, and of course, his handsome face.

A carriage zooms past 3 maidens and they jump startled.

"Watch it!! You almost ran over us!!" One of them yelled at the carriage that was already far from earshot.

"I saw what happened! Are you ladies alright?" The raven-haired prince approaches them and asks.

They gasp and blush appears on their light cheeks.

"Y-your highness! Y-yes we're okay!" One of them says.

Seonghwa sighs in relief and gives them a gentle smile making them melt on the inside.

"I'll have some guards go after that carriage. Riders should be careful of pedestrians passing by. Well, you ladies have a good rest of your day!"

They thank him and bow and watch as he walks away with his 3 guards. The girls then proceed to fangirl.

"He's so cute!! It's the smile that does it for me, ahh so charming!~"

"It's his voice for me!! It's like...honey!"

"Boy! How lucky we are to live in a kingdom with crown prince Seonghwa!"

They giggle and pick up the tips of their dresses, walking away.

Of course, Seonghwa wasn't the only prince in the kingdom, for he has a twin brother. A brother that the townspeople don't dare speak of. He is Prince Hwaseong and although he matches his twin's handsome looks, he isn't as kind and sweet as him.

With an evil heart, he had caused enough troubles in the kingdom that his father sent him to live in one of the small cottages on the castle property under house arrest all in hopes one day he can change and be the next crown prince after his brother becomes king.

He was born different than Seonghwa, from his blonde hair to his internal system. You see, the prince was cursed at birth by a witch who sought revenge on the queen. The witch did not know she was pregnant with two boys and only cursed Hwaseong, leaving Seonghwa unharmed.

His curse, in order to survive, he must spend the rest of his life drinking the blood of humans even though he himself is human. This caused the poor prince to go on blood rampages throughout the kingdom which resulted in the king putting him under house arrest to hopefully keep him under control. However, under house arrest, what the king doesn't know is that he still sneaks out and kills people sometimes for hunger while other times for fun.