🌙 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 :: 𝐬𝐚𝐧

╰─➤ 。゚•゚。 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒘

☀️⛰💞

A smile rises on my lips as I take out a sky blue leather jacket from the box my sister handed to me. I hold it up in front of me and admire its smooth and cool details. On the back, had her group logo, "the Blue Betties" and just sewed underneath, my name, Summer.

"Aw, Debby does this mean?"

My sister gives me an excited grin and nods, "Yup! You're one of us now that you've switched to my school! It's dy-no-mite! Ain't it?! Compliments our colored skin just swell!"

"Right-o! Sis, will your friends like me?"

She blows her bubblegum and waves off my worry, "don't sweat it sis! The gals will love ya! After we get your schedule in the office, I'll introduce ya to 'em!"

I chuckle and put on the jacket, "alright, let's go!"

Her and I get out of her car and I follow her into the school building. It's my first day here since I've transferred from St. Mary's Catholic High School. My parents decided that since tuition is cheaper at my sister's school and it was getting too expensive at my school, they decided to send me here. I'll miss my old friends of course, but I'm excited to be able to hang out with my sister and her friends.

I skim through the schedule in my hand as I follow my sister outside to the outdoor court. We arrive to a table where 6 girls were seated, all wearing matching jackets like us.

"So! Sis! These are my gals! Lizzo, Marcie, Janet, Lisa, Gigi and Robin! Gals, this is my sis that I was talkin' about!" My sister introduces as she puts her arm around my shoulder.

I exchange greetings with her friends and everyone seems cool and nice like my sister told me.

"What are you guys up to?" I ask them, pointing to their notebooks and textbooks on the table.

"Studying, doing homework, all that." Robin tells me cooly.

"We're nerds." Lizzo tells me looking through her pencil pouch for a pen.

"Debs told us you were #1 in your old school!" Gigi says excited.

I giggle shyly and nod, "hehe, y-yeah it was nothing though."

"She's pretty cool Deb." Lisa says with a smile.

"See?! What'd I say?! Intelligence runs in the family~" my sister says with a wink making us all laugh.

The bell rings and the girls quickly pack up their books into their bags.

"So! See you two cats during lunch later?" Marcie asks us and we nod.