🌙 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬 :: 𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 [𝕡𝕥. 𝟚]

╰─➤ ࿐ ˚ . ✦ 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑

 ✦ 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑

࿐ ˚ . ✦

"Clam it!! I'm late!!" Yeosang cusses as he swims as fast as his fins could take him.

He slept through the morning after staying up all night with Marina. He was late to work and he wasn't sure how the king would take it.

Yeosang enters the castle and asks a staff member where the king was. But from the fear of their expression as they stared at the figure behind Yeosang, he gulped having a pretty good feeling who was behind him.

"Yeosang, you're late this morning," Seonghwa says sternly as Yeosang turns around and bows to him.

"Your majesty, I deeply apologize for my mistake! I'll see to it that it won't happen again!!"

"Rise."

Yeosang stops bowing and looks up at the disappointed king in front of him.

"Did you oversleep? What happened?" Seonghwa asks him raising his brow.

I was up on the beach all night with the most beautiful human girl ever. I didn't want to leave her and...she didn't want to leave me.

Yeosang cleared his clammy throat and tried to look brave, "Right. I um, you see, last night, I was up taking care of...my friend! Who got sooo drunk last night, he crashed at my place it wasn't pleasant. Haha, one too many tuna coladas in the club! I was so tired I overslept which, is bad on me because one should never sleep on a king. Hehehe..."

Seonghwa looks at Yeosang with a serious expression. Yeosang gulped knowing he'd go to hell for lying to a king.

"Alright, seeing as you took care of someone out of a good deed. I'll let it slide. But next time, don't be late. I won't tolerate it."

"Yes, your majesty." Yeosang bowed feeling relieved he fell for his lie.

"However, I must give you a small punishment as I did have a hard time without you this morning."

Yeosang looks back up at him in worry again.

"W-what would that be, your majesty?"

"Acrostic poem using my name," Seonghwa says with a smirk.

Yeosang groans, "Ugh! What again?! I-I mean, Yes, your majesty."

"Seong."

"Seonghwa is such a great and understanding king!"

"Hwa."

"Hwaiting!~ on the throne!~"

Seonghwa laughs finding the poem cute and Yeosang looks away cringing at his poem choice.