🌙 𝐧𝐞𝐨-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 :: 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨 [𝕡𝕥. 𝟙]

╰─➤ ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕.

╰─➤ ˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ

"And what's a little lo-tech girl like you doing out here?"

Y/n drops her MP3 player and headphones to the ground as she's cornered by a hi-tech gang of 3 guys and a big mech. They looked much stronger, faster, and stood much taller than her. The only reason why she came out here downtown was that her MP3 player broke and she knew someone who could fix it. Unfortunately, she had to be caught up in gang trouble.

One of them, with a cybernetic arm picks up her headphones and MP3 player and looks at it curiously as if he's never seen such technology before. True, she can't afford the Samsung HoloPlay or Apple's EarPod XR but regardless she felt she shouldn't have to be bullied like this for having outdated technology.

"Give it back." She tells him sternly but he just drops them to the ground and the big mech smashes it with its round robotic foot.

They laugh as if it's the funniest thing they've ever seen.

"Hey, Neo-Mech! Pick her up!" One of them with neon ink tattoos on his neck commands the big bot to do.

She screams as the mech lifts her up and flips her upside down, making all the blood rush to her head.

"Please, let me go!!" She begs feeling dizzy.

They continued to laugh and she felt dizzier by the minute.

The third one walks up to her with a glare, "You know why you lo-techs are annoying? You guys make our world much slower. Our technology could've been more advanced, life, could have been more advanced, but people like you only slow us down! We could be living in 3023 but we're stuck in 3018. Do you get what I'm saying? Lo-tech?"

In the building right across from the scene, Jongho pulls out his Neo-saber and turns it on, staying hidden behind the wall.

"You getting all this Yeosang?" He asks in his comms unit turning on his hologlasses.

The boy on the roof of the building closed one eye to focus his aim of his long-range orange and white Neo-blaster.

"Uh-huh, I got all of it. Neo-Mech is locked in my position."

"Okay, on my signal!" Jongho tells him then steps out of his hiding spot. "Gentlemen! I don't believe that's how you treat a lady." He said, whipping his saber back and forth as he approached the gang slowly.

"Stay out of it, this is none of your business!" One of the guys told him.

"Ahh? None of my business? Let's see about that...now! Yeosang!!!"

Yeosang fires his blaster at the robot causing the robot to drop y/n after taking the hit. The robot scans the area and finds Yeosang at the roof.

Yeosang quickly reloaded his blaster, "Shit he found me. You'll be good down there right Jongho?!"