🌙 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐚𝐧 :: 𝐬𝐚𝐧

╰─➤ 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 彡⊹

🕸🕷🕸

*bzzt* *bzzt*

My teacher closes her book and adjusts her glasses, "Alright, class dismissed! Don't forget to read chapter 5 tonight for homework! Tomorrow we'll discuss it in class!"

Everyone in my class gathers up their things and leaves the classroom, myself included. As soon as I leave the room I felt an arm go around my shoulders and I'm joined by my best friend, San Choi. He smiles at me with his infamous dimples appearing on his cheeks and his eyes cutely shut as he smiled. If I had known better I'd say he made my heart skip a beat.

"Tinaaaaa!! Are you ready for lunchhhhhh?!" He asks me giddy and I grin back in excitement.

"Heck yeah! I'm starving! I heard they got the mac and cheese bar today!!"

"Yessss!! We need to stand in line now!!"

It was like this everyday and I loved every second of it. Morning classes without San but San picks me up after English so we can have lunch together. With afternoon subjects, he's in my classes. At the end of the day he takes me to my internship at OSCORP then picks me up again to home. He chills at my place, stays for dinner or stays until my parents kick him out. Some days it's vise versa. We switch it up every now and then.

San sits across from me at the cafeteria table, savoring the mac and cheese on his plate. I chuckle at how he always acted like the mac and cheese was the best thing he's ever had in his life.

"Oh my god so, I was in physics right? And my teacher gave us this project and it's due two weeks from now! He says the model he thinks is the best he's gonna enter it into the national STEM fair competition. He told me before I left class that he's confident in me because he thinks I'm very smart and I can easily construct a working model since my work is always the best. He's practically saying I'm gonna win when I haven't even started yet." He says while chewing.

"Yeah! I agree with him! I think you are very smart. You can do anything! You could totally win that competition!"

He shrugged, "Eh I dunno he takes me for granted I feel. I work on projects last minute cause I procrastinate everyday."

"Still! San come on! You can do it! Hell, I'm in chemistry but I can totally try to help you out!"

He sticks his tongue out at me like a baby then takes the last bite out of his mac and cheese.

"Fineeee! I'll do it! Only if you help me!"

I cheered and he giggled. San and I are kind of science nerds except he claims I'm the more active one and he's the lazy one, he says my internship at OSCORP Industries proves that. I encourage him whenever I can on anything he's unsure about because I know he's smart. Honestly, I feel like that's one of the reasons I've began to grow a crush on him.