🌙 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 :: 𝐬𝐚𝐧

╰─➤ ♡⋆。˚ ✧ ˚  𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

🛍💎💳

"Sis! Mail for you!"

I curiously perk up to my older sister's call and I get up from the couch to go over to where she was in the kitchen.

She chuckles as she looks between the small gift-wrapped box and me, "I think I know who this is from."

As she goes over the rest of the mail on the kitchen table, I inspect the black wrapping paper and the red ribbon tied around the box. I scoff knowing already who this is from. I open the packaging and it was an aquamarine-colored box from Tiffany and Co, a popular jewelry brand.

When I open the box I gasp and my sister quickly comes over to my side to get a closer look. Inside the box were shiny and sparkly diamond earrings and a handwritten note on the inside of the box.

𝒯ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂ℴ𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓇ℴ𝓊ℊ𝒽 ✧
𝓒.𝓢.

It was from none other than that rich frat boy from my college, Choi San. He's in a few of my classes and I've recently discovered that he has a huge crush on me and has been my secret admirer all semester. Almost every day or at least every week, something comes to me, and something expensive and high quality.

He's bought me jewelry, designer bags, clothes, perfume, makeup, heck he even bought me a new phone the one day I dropped it and cracked the glass screen.

My sister squeals and shakes me, "just date him already!!!"

"No!!!" I tell her and close the box up.

"Why not!?! He goes out of his way to buy all these lovely things for you!!"

I take a breath, "I-I know that..."

I don't hate him. He's so kind to me and sweet and he always makes me smile somehow. It's just he doesn't have to do all of this for me though. I get he's rich, he's a part of the rich fraternity on campus and his parents both work high paying jobs at high paying companies. Still, I'm too speechless.

How am I supposed to even pay him back for his kindness? I can't afford expensive things and it makes me feel bad. A couple of times I've told him to stop sending me gifts but he insists, telling me that I deserve to be spoiled. That's another thing, do I though? I'm not even his girlfriend, we're just friends.