🌙 𝐧𝐞𝐨-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 :: 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨 [𝕡𝕥. 𝟚]

╰─➤ ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ 𝙷𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ

Hours later, Jongho took Y/n home to her apartment building, stopping just outside the building. Their hands never pulling away from each other.

"Okay, you go in first, then I'll leave."

"No, you go first. I'll go in after you leave."

"No, you go in first!"

"No, you!"

"No! You!"

They both giggle and Jongho kisses her lips once more.

"Fine, I'll go. Can we meet again tomorrow? Rooftop? My place? I'll give you access inside. There's something I want to give you."

Y/n nods and gives his hands a loving squeeze.

"I'll be there. How's around 12?"

"That's fine. I'll wait."

She smiles and leans in to kiss his cheek before letting go of his hands.

"Night Jongho!"

"Night Y/n! Sleep tight!~"

Jongho watches Y/n enter her building and he walks away with a grin on his face. He cheers as he's successfully gotten her. He knew he had to call Yeosang when he gets home to tell him the news.

Y/n enters her apartment and closes the door behind her. Just as she turns around she freezes in fear at the glowing red eyes in the dark of the living room. She slowly reaches for the light switch, flicking it on to see who's they belonged to.

"Hello, y/n. Welcome home." AIrene says with a sinister smirk on her lips.

⌖•.⇢◌⇢•⬚︎.⇢⌖

Y/n slowly opens her eyes, groaning at the sharp pain in her head. She looks around her surroundings and it seemed like she was in an old lab. AIrene spots her awake and approaches her with a smart smirk on her face. Y/n tries to move to run but she couldn't feel her body. She was strapped to a table.

"I see you've finally awakened," AIrene says making y/n glare at her.

"Where have you taken me? Why aren't you with Jongho?"

AIrene approaches the small tool table next to y/n, "You're in an old but useful A.I. laboratory. I'm not with him because I need to take care of an error in our programmed relationship. That error, my dear, is you."

AIrene then holds up a small chip, "See this? This chip will put you through a simulation for a while, almost like a coma. It depends on how you'll do in this simulation. It might feel like paradise to you, or perhaps a nightmare. But while you go through it, it will slowly kill the cells in your brain causing it to deteriorate until you die."