───── 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕳𝖆𝖜𝖐.

Hello, readers! Another KnB/Haikyuu!! crossover is here! I couldn't decide if I wanted to make this into an Oikawa or another Nishinoya fanfiction. So I just decided to go with Oikawa. Also, Asahi will NOT be Karasuno's ace in this fanfic, because of this Asahi will still be on the team when the first years arrived and Hideaki was the one who left instead.

THIS IS NOT AN X READER! I do not make x readers for any fandoms. So if you're looking for an x reader, then this story isn't for you.

Please don't refer to me as "author-san" or anything like that. I'm not Japanese, therefore, you don't need to refer to me as such. Please call me Venus or Vee. (Not my real name, it's a pen name).

YES, ALL MY HAIKYUU STORIES HAVE THE SAME DIALOGUE!! I'm trying my best to change things up a bit. Please don't comment about it. I'm well aware it gets boring reading the same thing especially if you've read my other stories.

Now, here's the character information!

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

OC INFORMATION

Izuki - Opposite, Something Great, Team Work

Hideaki - Elegant, Illuminate.

Also Known As -

The Sharpshooter [ By Karasuno ]

Nii-san [ By Shun ]

Aki-chan [ By Oikawa ]

Izuki-san [ By first/second years ]

The Sharpshooter - Hideaki had earned this nickname due to his ability called the 'Hawk Eye.' Which allowed him to aim the ball at the correct accuracy without his opponents being able to receive the ball.

Appearance - (6' 4") Tall and athletic. Has black hair and gray eyes.

Personality - Unlike his younger brother, Hideaki is more quiet and reserved. He doesn't make terrible puns and mostly just keeps to himself. He only talked to members on his volleyball team and his two childhood friends, Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Age - 18 (High School Third Year) - 2012.

21 (Early 2016).

27 (2021).

Birthday - May 4th, 1994.

Star Sign - Taurus.

Year - Third Year at Karasuno High.

Height - 193 cm (6' 4").

Teams -

Kitagawa Daiichi (Former).

Karasuno High (Former).

Argentina National Team (Current).

Jersey Number -

Number 8 (Junior High Third Year).

Number 0 (High School Third Year).

Number 5 (Current).

Position -

Wing Spiker / Ace.

Family -

Izuki Shun (Younger Brother).

Oikawa Tōru (Husband).

Favorite Food - Mochi.

Hobbies - Volleyball.

Likes - Volleyball, Writing Songs, Playing Guitar.

Dislikes - Feeling Weak, Being Underestimated, Blockers always blocking his vision while he's playing.

Quotes -

"I want you to promise me something, Tōru, Hajime. Kick Shiratorizawa's ass. If not for your team, then do it for me. Show him that you're not the same as you were back in junior high."
— To Oikawa.

"Unfortunately, that isn't for me to decide. It's up to Daichi. If he makes the decision to leave, me along with the rest of the third years will follow him."
— To Oikawa.

"I'm not running away anymore. Taking the cowardly way out isn't an option, Daichi. We're third years now, I don't want our time on the court to end here. I say we stay on the team for the Spring High. We're not gonna let the second and first years down."
— To Daichi.

"This guy is as scary as he was back in junior high. I have to do this for Tōru and Hajime. I have to finish what we started! Even if they're not physically on the court with me!"
— To himself.

"Ushiwaka... if this was back in junior high, I would've lost to you. But I'm stronger now, and I have my whole team behind me. So I'm going to defeat you, because I made a promise!"
— To himself.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

There's the character information! Chapter One should be out soon!

Enjoy the book!

~ Venus.