25. Start making sense!

Comincia dall'inizio

Killua obviously didn't waste this opportunity and appeared behind Zushi, placing a quick chop on his neck.

"Clean hit!" The referee held up two fingers and the crowd went crazy.

"Killua has laid out another opponent with a single blow! A clean hit and a knockout earn him two points!" The commentator exclaimed as Killua looked down at Zushi unconscious body with a small hint of pity.

He lowered his head and walked back to his starting place, listening as the commentator explained the rule system of the arena.

"Can you still fight?" 

Zushi slowly lifted his head up, and weakly got back into his stance, "Yes, I'm alright!"

Killua's eyes widened for a moment, before slowly walking towards Zushi again with his hands in his pockets. He easily dodged any punches Zushi threw his way, appearing behind him once again and chopping his neck. 

Zushi was flung across the arena, but stood up immediately after.

Kosai giggled from the waiting room, "Ooo~ Killu-kun's gettin' madddd~"

She paused, looking at Zushi who was now taking on a completely different stance, staying utterly still. 

'Eh?? Zu-chan? What are you doin'? You have like, max number openings right now."

'Has he given up?'

"Uhh..." Kosai turned to her right, looking for Gon, before remembering that he went off to his own match not too long ago. 

'What's he doin'? ' She asked Nef instead.

'No idea.'

Zushi was basically giving up his chances of winning by doing that—but they could both tell from the look in his eyes, that he was doing anything but. 

A second later, Killua hastily shot back to the edge of the ring, body tensed and ready to attack at a moment's notice.

"Oh? What's happening? It looks like Killua is on the run!"

'Eh? Eh? What's goin' on? I'm confused...'

'What do you mean? It seems pretty obvious to me.'

Kosai looked curiously at the small fox, smile still not letting loose. 'Watcha' mean?'

'There's Nen surrounding him, it's as clear as day. You really can't see it?'

Kosai squinted her eyes up at the TV screen. She rubbed her eyes, believing that maybe, that would let her see it. After about 10 seconds, she shrugged her shoulders in defeat.

'Nope~ Can't see a thin', what's nen?'

'Thought you'd never ask, it's th-'

Her thoughts were disrupted by a loud yell from the audience.

"ZUSHI!"

Even though the sounds from the TV speakers were muffled, they were still enough to leave everyone in the training room's ears ringing—Nef especially. 

"Hey hey~ Who's that?" Kosai asked Gon, knowing full well that Nef was out of commission for at least a minute.

"That's Wing! He's Zushi's mentor, we met him earlier today. You don't remember?"