22. September 1st, Yorknew City!

Kosai who stood just outside the door, relaxed against its frame, a small smile making its way to her face. A giggle surfaced, and it echoed in the empty hallway.

"I'll promise that too."

୧( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )୨

"So...Cereal or milk first?"

Kosai walked down the hallways of Zoldyck estate with Killua beside her. 

The first thing Killua did when he left his dad's room, was punch Kosai—multiple times, she wondered if her cheeks would bruise. But after that, they simply talked and bickered as normal, passing the time as they made their way to the butlers' house.

"Cereal, of course."

Killua answered nonchalantly with his hands behind his head, satisfied with the beating he had given Kosai.

"Right? That's what I said! But Gon-kun kept insisting on milk!"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

Killua sighed, "And I thought I would have at least one normal friend..."

"Eh?" Kosai raised her hand in the air, "I'm normal!"

"..."

Killua paused, and stared at her with a blank face.

'Nice joke.'

"I'm not joking! I'm pretty normal, right?"

...

"You're about as normal as Gon is evil."

"Huh?!"

"Okay! So I'm not super normal, but isn't that too far?!"

"I stand by what I said."

'I second what he said.'

"Ugh..." Kosai pouted, before smiling. This time, the smile reached her eyes, it was so wide her cheeks started to hurt.

She had missed this.

Arguing with Leorio and Phinks wasn't half as fun as it was with Killua.

"Anyways!" Killua suddenly shot a glare at Kosai, "What's with you falling through the roof?!"

"Right! That happened!" Kosai cocked her head to the side, wondering how to answer, before grinning, "Don't worry 'bout it!"

"I can't just not worry about it! You dropped on top of me in the fourth phase too! I thought I was really going insane!"

"Well, you kinda are," Kosai mused, while Killua shot a look that clearly said 'not the point'. Kosai shrugged, deciding to answer him, "So basically, I've been cursed by Six-kun and now I teleport."

Killua looked contemplative for a second, before turning back to her, "Isn't that pretty convenient?"

Kosai looked at him in disbelief, "Ya' want it? I'll gladly donate to ya' "

He walked ahead of her, arms behind his head, "Well hearing you say it like that, obviously not. Idiot."

"The last part was totally unnecessary."